• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

doomachine2000 / wirehost.ws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your Mum at home now? I'll call your mobile and you can put her on, or your Dad? ;)

and if any of you winge and say you canoot swear i will personally slap you i am so pissed of at the moment i have done nothing wrong and you ----s are trying to ruin my life

you have no proof therefore no reason to believe me talk is cheap i know you probably think im lying but if i really did it i would not reply in here nor would i have called you

gavin_2oo5 said:
you dont have logs and ---- all proof so id like to see your cae pass i did not do ---- all
Yes you did!
gavin_2oo5 said:
ok heres the story

I found out a way to bypass the webhostplus's troublw ticket system and let me view others tickets i found this rather interesting and was looking to see if other people had the same problems with me and yes everyone hates them

I noticed the logins i tried to login to a server it worked so then i closed it all off and left it at that i am not a malicious person

But when i told doom about the trouble tickets he tried it and took a server and own'd it

Doom is a prick and he is lying to you i did not erase your sites nor sell your server to someone else

Any of u can add me to msn @ admin@phileportal.com dont email me there yet still getting my new server sorted and yes i did pay for this one if your thinking dodgy thought

Thanks and hope your on my side
Aiding and abetting.

gavin_2oo5 said:
and if any of you winge and say you canoot swear i will personally slap you i am so pissed of at the moment i have done nothing wrong and you ----s are trying to ruin my life

you have no proof therefore no reason to believe me talk is cheap i know you probably think im lying but if i really did it i would not reply in here nor would i have called you

If you don't get arrested, you will surely get arrested for abusing and harassing the edit button :biggrin2: I'm just kidding around, but remember, the edit button is your friend oldman2

Hope you guys get this mess sorted. Best of luck.

gavin_2oo5 said:
im just pissed off that that hotweelz has inatimately chosen me to blame even though all the evidence points to doom

dude, did you read what i wrote couple pages ago?

you gave a gun to some dude and he killed
you'r both guilty, BOTH

i did not give it to him

i just said it was possible

i did not go to that ------ standing on the corner and get a gun off him or snything

omfg are you mentally retarted

i said like oi bitch u can kill someone witha gun and he went and did it

i did not give him any instruction on how to do it or when / where to start

You guys should listen i am fckuing innocint INNOCENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back