• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

doomachine2000 / wirehost.ws

Status
Not open for further replies.
$200/hr. is a fairly good rate. And when one considers the fact that the dollar figure will prevent it from being in small claims court it could be considered a steal. I know, the probable internationalization of this case would preclude small claims court anyway. Which is another reason it is a small price to pay. I assume that legal fees are to be included. I would so.

You should contact Judge Judy or someone, I'd like to see these kids get the crap sued out of their parents ;)

Poor kids, they probley didnt knew what hit them, but ofcouse its even more poor hottweelz!

Musings on the possibilities.

Okay. First off, I am NOT a lawyer. I don't know squat about Australian law either.

Now for the fun part.

This is actually two seperate cases. Actually four. The first case is crimal. The unauthorized access is illegal in every country I can pronounce. So, they, the actual perpetrators, can be charged for that.

Also, there is the civil suit. That would go to the parents as both defendants or juviniles. So mom and dad get the shaft for not properly supervising juniors online activities.

So far that is one criminal and one civil for each defendant. That's just from ChargerTek.

Let's not forget that the datacenter is also involved. So they also have the option of persuing legal action as well as pressing charges of their own. Potential for another set of cases for each.

Mom and Dad broke. Son in juvy. Bad times for all. Not pretty.

My question is this, does Australia have a double jeopardy law like the US? The defendants better hope so. Also, is HW systems the only ones touched? The datacenter people would be the only ones to know for sure.

Note: The possibilty that the civil and criminal cases could be rolled into one each and the damages paid as restitution is there. But the parents would still be ultimately responsible for several thousands of dollars (US not AU dollars) in damages.

rE:

ok i admit it i got into the trouble ticket system but with no bad intentions

And i did not hack it if you google / wikipedia hack it means breaking in with force i did not have to use force i just changed a few numbers so its only half classified as hacking

Ok also im not shiufting the blame to doom it was him i do not get my joy runining other peoples lifes but it seems most of you guys are fukcing overprotective control freaks

gavin_2oo5 said:

And i did not hack it if you google / wikipedia hack it means breaking in with force i did not have to use force i just changed a few numbers so its only half classified as hacking

Ok also im not shiufting the blame to doom it was him i do not get my joy runining other peoples lifes but it seems most of you guys are fukcing overprotective control freaks

It was your fault (in some respect), if you didnt tell doom then it wouldnt of happened but I can just see it now:

Guess what dude, I jst hacked this website, I got all server info & rest of the sh*t, man lets hack & see how many sites these hosts have, comon dude it be funny.

emmmmm...... now look.

Last edited:
gavin_2oo5 said:

Dictionary.com said:
Hack - To use one's skill in computer programming to gain illegal or unauthorized access to a file or network: hacked into the company's intranet.

It's not about being overprotective, infact, they were a little too underprotective, look what you've done to their server.

You know, I'm usually a laid back family guy, but not only have you messed with HW's business, you've jumped into his personal life. He has a family and child to care for, and by you being 14, you wouldn't understand how important that is. Tell your mommy and daddy to pay for this one. I hope HW takes you for everything he can get.

HW, I would try to cut a deal with either of them, just go straight to the authorities.

gavin_2oo5 said:
it seems most of you guys are fukcing overprotective control freaks

Not really. 700 sites man. Literally millions of man hours went into those sites combined. Possibly hundreds of thousands of dollars.

I just don't think you understand, Mr. Gavin.

Gavin:

We just spoke three times on your cellular phone.
You told me to call you back in 10 hours as you are in school.
I just left you a voicemail on the last call, because you could not answer the phone in school. That might very well be true.

Listen to the instructions I left.

It is very important. I am very serious.

You absolutely need to get your parents involved. It is their life that is about to be ruined.

Do not make a poor decision here, you need to be an adult just for the moment.

Your college education, your future, your parent's home, pension, savings is all in jeopardy.

These lawyers are very serious. Only honesty is going to help you here.

I understand I need to wait for you to get out of school. However it's about 10pm here in NY.

Lawyers are starting at 9am NY Time. There is not enough time as it is.
This is bad

The lawyers have subpoenas already drawn out, for Whois, Domainsbyproxy Inc., Enom Inc, etc.

These companies are not going to argue with them, they are going to hand over your information on the spot. They want no part of this.

You're innocent parents have to be made aware.
Doomachine2000 is already prepared to blame 100% on you.
This also can turn very very unfortunate for innocent people.

I feel terrible about this, but I have to do, what I have to do.

This is a very serious statement. I obviously have your cellular, I have your screen names, I have subpoenas ready.

You need to stop hiding otherwise it will be much worse.

If you do not come out of hiding. Your parents are going to find out the hard way, and once litigation initiates, I'm not going to slow it down.

9am Eastern Standard Time. USA. You have my phone number on your voicemail.

I get the feeling that Gavin is not going to respond. His attitude so far has shown that he does not understand the severity of this situation.
Gavin, the sooner you tell your parents and contact HW, the less trouble you will be in.

The mobile company will release his cell phone # to the firm, the firm will reference it to the address, the address will come back to his parents or guardians,

Yeh, I guess he doesnt realize how serious this could be. Gavin, word of advice from one who knows as I have training in Law Enforcement (Greenville County Sheriff's Office, LEC & SAC) and computer forensics, it would really be in your best interest to co-operate fully with the pre-investigation as not doing so makes you look incredibly guilty and pardon me if I am wrong but with a system having been comprimised by you and the informations transferred you are the main suspect.

If charges flew on you no matter where you are located you can easily be extradited to the state and/or country of the crime or agency pursuing you. What most people think about "oh I'm located in such and such or I'm only this age" is BS. Thats what extraditions are for and thats what Juvenile prisons are for and trust me, that is somewhere you do not wanna be.

Best thing to do is put the fire out before it gets started.

LYT-Michael said:
Best thing to do is put the fire out before it gets started.

That's all we need done.

We sue the DC, we have to hackers to "backup" the idea that the DC is negligent, the hackers prove it.

The hackers get immunity for proving where the negligence is.

Anything else, brings no immunity.

Re:

@ Kommercial

B ut i did not gain access i did not go into your system i didnt even ----ikng press on connect it was doom

@ brandon

are you ----ing blind i have responded in every way possiblt

@ Michael

Yeh, I guess he doesnt realize how serious this could be. Gavin, word of advice from one who knows as I have training in Law Enforcement (Greenville County Sheriff's Office, LEC & SAC) and computer forensics, it would really be in your best interest to co-operate fully with the pre-investigation as not doing so makes you look incredibly guilty and pardon me if I am wrong but with a system having been comprimised by you and the informations transferred you are the main suspect.

It was not compromised by me it was by doom

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

i did not release instructions on how to hack it i just said it was easy

Everything is possible and everything can be hacked if i told u that you can kill someone with a gun but did not actually give u one or even tell u how to pull the trigger if u went along and killed someone and said he told me i could kill someone with a gun they would find it to be your fault

I will call you soon my voicemail is being ----

no offence i think this is a load of bullsh!t cos im getting blamed for nothing but just to let u know that the number u left i cannot call it just says number invalid

now now gavin, dont use the ---- word <<Now now Wojtek, don't bypass our filters>>
you'r not in the position to swear :)

so do the other way around, give yours so he can call

if it helps dooms dad's name is like Tarsem Bulgran or something close to that and they live in the us or uk and came over form india

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back