• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

dont go for Cergohosting

it does.

anyway this individual own the domain - etwi-media.com.

Search the company number above for our registration.

I beleive he means the one who made the first complaint in this thread?

No the individual who you mistake me for. You called me a scammer under some name.

That is his website and it is certainly not cergo. :) Just to make you aware of this.

He is hosted on my server but because he hasnt broken any terms i cant suspend his service.

I would like to publicly apologise to Cergo for whatever I've said, seems I took you the wrong way.

Thank you Adz, i really appreciate that.

Sorry for calling you an idiot i was just very annoyed as you could imagin having such things said.

If anyone does have any issues with your account with us just drop us a call or contact us on live support. We're here 24 hours a day to help you.

Our servers will no longer be running slow, we was running many upgrades as the mass email stated. We will be bringing back our free hosting packages next week. We are just a little busy after updating our website's look.

Thanks to this post we established we had someone called Zain Ali within our system who has worked for Host 91, Skyler's website and a few others and he has now been removed with immidiate effect.

His name was never Zain Ali -- Cant believe you believed that

Cergo said:
ONE post in here stated they was unhappy, this is out of 180 clients we current have.

Isn't it a good thing only 1 out of 180 clients are unhappy? Yes, it's not always good that someone isn't happy with your service... but you are bound to have at least one unhappy client when you run a business of any kind.

Criticisms should be accepted, and should be learned from, not rejected and frowned upon.

Yeh it is a good thing, but the way everyone was making out, its like it was a huge issue. From one complaint came accusations of me being a scammer etc.

Complaints help improve service which is why i act upon all complaints i receive.

I also apologize. No excuse for my behavior. Its sad times when you have to jump to such conclusions and for no real reason. Sorry.

WOW, but anyway, as many have said, no matter what you do you can't make everyone happy unless your really really good. And even google can't make yahoo happy so it's all good :D i'm glad everything got straighten out dude. Good Luck

it does.

anyway this individual own the domain - etwi-media.com.

Search the company number above for our registration.

I think you need to read up on the data protection act - The OP could easily sue you in regards to what you have posted, what do you think would do more harm, a few bad words, or no business?

I would say the latter.

Ever watched Watchdog? or Whistle Blower?

Freedom of information. I have simply passed on my knowledge of this person's website so that others can be aware of its activities.

Since this URL is not personal details it is a public web address and is not bound by the data protection act. Hense why i havnt released his phone number and address to you.

I have Hosting account with Cergo Hosting

1- the speed is good
2- my site : irrigation58.com
3- I didnt get an email regarding Ads !!

Since this URL is not personal details it is a public web address and is not bound by the data protection act. Hense why i havnt released his phone number and address to you.

Actually if it was stored in your billing or other systems it does come under the DPA, whether it's a 'public web address' or not. You should read up at least once on all this stuff (boring but essential) , it will clarify the pitfalls.

Thanks 7ewar! Upgrade for you!

That's blatent bribery on a public forum - that info we can all spread all over :lol:

You seem to be digging your head further in the hole here :p

And as Decker said if it is in your billing area it breach of the clients privacy :)

And you could be breaking your privacy policy if it states clients information will not be shared with 3rd party :)

Back