• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

dont go for Cergohosting

CergoVPS will no longer be forcing adverts on free packages.

We have come to an agreement with our partners and your services will no longer be affected.

The accounts will all be receiving 100MB free space added on within a few hours.

Thank you for your custom,

CergoVPS

They sent me this a few days ago, I guess they decided against having ads on the free sites.

this site sucks big time.it takes lot of time even to go to control panel.i have to wait for 2 days to see my own site.:laugh:
i was so pissed off by this site nd about to break my laptop.
donno how 181 clients are still wid this site.mebbe they are using it just for backup.

Can you tell us your domain name? and have you contacted support before posting here?
I have two sites hosted with Cergo VPS and i'm happy with the speed, features and support. actually it's faster than other hosts i've tried. it may be your connection/isp problem.

this site sucks big time.it takes lot of time even to go to control panel.i have to wait for 2 days to see my own site.:laugh:
i was so pissed off by this site nd about to break my laptop.
donno how 181 clients are still wid this site.mebbe they are using it just for backup.

Are you sure you are not on a Pentium II with a dial up connection.?:idea::lol:

I have been with cergo and let me tell you that they are by far the best in the business.
I was also sad when they said that they would add ads but then due to their rebranding or something they then said an email with NO ads and a LOT more upgrades such as adding ruby as well increasing the disk space, did i forget?
'unlimited' mail , mySQL , domains ?

The speed is just brilliant ! Even my heavy scripts fun every fast (not only mine, all my friends , but.... yeah none of then have Pentium II)

Cergo you are the best and keep it going!!
The one who as claiming 'bribery', this was done to ALL accounts.
Cergo is a professional hosting service.
I am thankful to FWS that i came across this amazing site (free period) .

Strunz & Rana should quote the same Jan, all sorts of 'new' users sighting good and bad here - IP check time maybe :D

So, are they crap or no crap? I just bought a vps with them. I never research about a hosting company before hand sadly. Probably should start doing that.

Back