• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Don't buy hosting from W-Hosts - Hostyours.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've dealt with him before... once you start asking for refunds he starts being a bitch. Ever since then i've made it my personal policy to issue refunds immediately, knowing how it feels.
When were you with them? Host name? Your domain with that host?

lol its in his TOS that if you say something bad about his company, you cannot get a refund. I've dealt with him before... once you start asking for refunds he starts being a bitch. Ever since then i've made it my personal policy to issue refunds immediately, knowing how it feels.

How can he define bad. Bad in my book is defined as Libel. I AM NOT A LAWYER. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR LEGAL ADVICE IGNORE ME! So, he did not violate any Terms of Service agreement IMHO.

Just as I thought.. got the email from paypal...

Our investigation into your claim is complete. As stated in our User
Agreement, the claims process only applies to the shipment of goods. It
does not apply to complaints about the attributes or quality of goods
received. Therefore, we are unable to reverse this transaction or issue a
refund.

:cry2: Lost my money..guess it doesn't matter..hopefully people won't use that host.

^^.. check that thread out again. Many members have been scammed by him!

Last edited:
If you paid using your bank account or creditcard via paypal contact them, they can do a forced refund for you... This may anger paypal but you will get your money.

If he is, he only just started. He wasn't connected when the rumours started flying.

He owns and sells many hosts. There was a thread about it on this forum.

Just look for the $10/year 200GB bandwidth reseller account. He gets around 10-20 clients, and then sells the host for $100-$200, leaving the clients stranded and the new owner helpless.

Maleek messaged me on MSN the other night asking for a loan. Turns out he wanted some hosting "loaned". He offered yo pay later. Of course the answer was no.

yap, don't buy the hosting with the maleek.

last time, the person has a hosting website that is called www.logic-hosting.com

it has a promotion with $10/year.

after i buy it. few weeks ago, he said the hosting has been sold to another person. after that, my reseller is cancelled by him. then i open a dispute to refund. but he give me so many reason.

My money's also gone away.

so don't trust the person.

LOL looks like hes at it again

Code:
Currently Offline

http://www.logic-hosting.com/

The website of Logic Hosting is currently out of order, for contact: send a message to info@logic-hosting.nl.

logic-hosting.com has been registered to someone in NL since it was first registered in early 2006. Not sure where you guys get your "facts" from, but you need to look elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back