• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DonHost reseller's customers

Originally posted by cdudeuk18
Hostzone aint that bad.

Hostzone has good features but their support and organization is absolute crap. Their speed is good just their support and stuff. I have been asking them now for a few days to set up a mysql database and they haven't done it yet.

then whats the use of having the mysql in their features list and when u ask them to create for u, they are not there?
don't they have something for u to create your own mysql? this will be better...

wTf!?!?! DonHost has finally reply me but i didn't expect to get this reply!!

Regardless of anything:

> > We do not deal directly with reseller's customers,
> > sorry.

Kind Regards,

Daniel Conlon
Donhost Ltd.

############################
Tel: +44 (0)8707 41 41 51
Fax: +44 (0)8707 41 51 07
http://www.donhost.co.uk
############################

Please include your username and any previous correspondence in your

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ken [mailto:<|R0cKm@nX|>@fwp.net]
> Sent: 06 January 2002 13:49
> To: Donhost Support
> Subject: RE: Why my site is not working???
>
>
> But he said that my account was stop by DonHost not
> him.
>
> --- Donhost Support <support@donhost.co.uk> wrote: >
> Hi,
> >
> > sorry.
> >
> >
> > Kind Regards,
> >
> > Daniel Conlon
> > Donhost Ltd.
> >
> > ############################
> > Tel: +44 (0)8707 41 41 51
> > Fax: +44 (0)8707 41 51 07
> > http://www.donhost.co.uk
> > ############################

Then every 10 accounts his resellers host, he froze 5 then say he won't deal directly....if contact the reseller, the reseller will still ask him then tell me...wouldn't it still be the same but this will take a longer time! aviod donhost... :angry2:
now i dunno what to reply... :mad:

> > sorry.
Sorry, but they have stated this on their site all along. I don't think this particular bit is odd at all. You deal with your host and they deal with theirs.
The way they seem to delete accounts is very odd though. :nervous:

Originally posted by <|R0cKm@nX|>
then whats the use of having the mysql in their features list and when u ask them to create for u, they are not there?
don't they have something for u to create your own mysql? this will be better...

I think they have to set it up themselves. I keep sending them e-mails and they are saying they are doing it now but they don't give me the database details and I have waited ages. How long should it take them to set up a mysql database?

Back