• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

does google allow rotating ajax in ads?

JustinNoel

Hello,

I'm curious if I can place an ajax rotating advertisement.. 3 rotation, 1 for adsense and 2 for my sponsors.

i'm thinking no. i read somewhere in their policy about it i think or their forum. gonna try to find it.

edit:
Any AdSense code must be pasted directly into webpages without
modification. AdSense participants are not allowed to alter any
portion of the code or change the behavior, targeting, or delivery of
ads. For instance, clicks on Google ads may not result in a new
browser window being launched.
A site or third party cannot display our ads, search box, search
results, or referral buttons as a result of the actions of any
software application such as a toolbar.
No AdSense code may be integrated into a software application.
Webpages containing AdSense code may not be loaded by any software
that can trigger pop-ups, redirect users to unwanted websites, modify
browser settings, or otherwise interfere with site navigation. It is
your responsibility to ensure that no ad network or affiliate uses
such methods to direct traffic to pages that contain your AdSense
code

Last edited:
What i meant was, is Add rotating against there TOS?

I will not edit any part of their code. Just that a part of a webapge will refresh every 3 minutes, and my google ads is one of them.. is that against tos?

Most people who have large advertising base use Google Adsense for extra income. This includes large communities like FWS or Probaords.

Proboards uses a rotating script and inside they have google ads and also ads from sponsors etc. I often had it myself in past projects.

There is nothing against it unless they decided to change in recent weeks.

what if it's placed in an Iframe which refreshes everytime? 3 rotations will include google ads, plus 2 personal ads.

Google ad's have to be placed on the page, not in another frame. I too once tried that, and got my account suspended. I got my account back in the end, but it was a strugle.

Adsense are now using ajax to add a new style of ajax ad scroller, you can now click an arrow and it will change the content of the ad.

I think it is slowly taking effect, only a few ads will show this for now.

Back