• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Does any VPS Providers are providing MONEY BACK GUARANTEE OFFER

maisyqaz

I need a Powerful VPS which could run 6 to 7 Bux Websites like onbux.com

Please quote your price with MONEY BACK GUARANTEE OFFER so that if I am not satisfied,I could get My Money Back.

How much time would you take to setup also reply in the post???

Fast replies would be appreciated.

Thanking You

Hi,
We can offer your our line of fully managed VPS with 30 days money-back guarantee kindly visit our line of VPS here: http://www.litservers.com/linuxvps.html

If you are not satisfied we will issue a full refund within first 30 days of your purchase .. and we will setup your VPS within 6-8 hours after the confirmation of your payment .. and sometimes even in more less time if you order within our sales department working time that excludes weekends however support is available 24/7/365 ..

I need a Powerful VPS which could run 6 to 7 Bux Websites like onbux.com
I am sorry, but such websites use a lot of server resources, I mean a lot. AND, to run 7 websites with hih traffic, I would highly recommend you to use a Core2Due or Core2Quad dedicated server to handle excessive usage of CPU and resources.

You can view all of our VPS packages here: www.bigscoots.com/vps

As 314hosting has suggested it might be a wise choice to consider a dedicated solution, however it might also be a wise choice to at least explore a VPS option given it would be far cheaper in the short term. We offer a 7 day money back guarantee, but realistically to date we've never had to grant it, everyone sticks around.

If your serious about your venture contact me and we can discuss the details and price points. Because you haven't listed any specific requirements I cannot provide you with a quote.

I suppose that there are some web hosts offering money back guarantee on their VPS hosting service..
Try to search via Google!

*** Premium VPS ***

120GB Server Space
8Mbps or 2400GB Bandwidth
2048MB Guaranteed Ram
4096MB Burstable Ram
Equal Share CPU
Self-Managed VPS
OpenVZ Virtualization
Complete Root Access
100Mbps Guaranteed
2 Shared IP Address's
Network DDoS Protection
IRC allowed
CentOS™ Linux 5.X - FREE - (32-BIT or 64-BIT) ----- RECOMMENDED

$327.10/Yearly Plan or $163.55/Semi-Annually Plan
Purchase VPS Here

Also, all our nodes will be Core2Quads with 16GB ram and Raid 0, 2 x 500GB SATA6 7200RPM drives, Live Cloud Migration, Daily & Nightly Backups, 100Mbps Guaranteed Port Speed, Reverse DNS Management, Centralized Multi-VPS Management, SSH / Root Access, Instant Start / Stop / Reboot, Large OS Template Library, SolusVM Management Panel, 24/7/365 Dedicated Support Staff.

Free - CPANEL™ / WEBHOSTMANAGER™ - (w/CENTOS)
Twenty (5 USABLE) Additional IP Addresses $8.00 MONTH

Addon software:
UNLIMITED DOMAINS LICENSE - $15.00/MONTH
FANTASTICO DE LUXE ADD-ON - $2.95/MONTH
SOFTACULOUS ADD-ON - $2.50/MONTH

15-day refund guarantee if we fail to provide an advertised service.

rev.20110406

Back