• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Do you believe in life after death?

Yes.
And I believe in god. They really exist.(but haven't seen them.:p) And god can do nothing to our life. It's on our own.

According to the Buddhism, god is collecting good stuff from human. So how can be they better than us?

Well I am Christian, liberated in my views tho.

I believe the bible is somewhat twisted; more so when it comes to sexual topics.

Iv seen enough to know that God is real and its not like "religion" of Christianity would have you think.
God will show himself to you and fight for you and be with you, but you must first be open to the idea of it.
And I guess it also pays to have the Holy Spirit dwelling, your blind without all that.
I am more down the road of pentecostal beliefs.
Which has a rather, cool! spiritual side to it.

I used to be a pagan, ghost hunter in my spare time and so on.
Iv never been able to reject a spiritual world because I have seen far to much in my time as a pagan.

Iv seen a few unexplainable healings in my time as a Christian, like a metal bar being removed from ones leg & iv seen a paralyzed person walk.

I dont like how the news media hide these things, I mean I have seen them for myself! So I kinda stopped watching so much main stream news these days.

Back