• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Do not buy from:

Status
Not open for further replies.
JeHosts.com
MinistryServers.com
rentaserv.net
www.jg-systems.net

John Evans owns all of these sites. He will say that i will put you on the jehosts plan, then a month later he will say. I am moving you on to the jg systems.

I am 100% sure that he owns all 4 of the domains.

I had

purlnetwork.com
purlhost.com
purlforums.com
codinghq.com
woopassmedia.com
talkmods.com
vertexsource.com
wikings.org
thefreakpeak.com
arcadetruck.com
sitetruck.com

and a few more domains hosted with him.. now that i found a better host, i will be using theres.

This is what i posted on other sites (Reply)
I first found out that he was 15 when he told me after he suspended me.

I payed my cash for 3 months hosting, and after i had paid it, i said that i am not going to be working with sites in 3 months time, so when my 3 months are up, i will probably not be requesting your services any more.

I asked if this was ok, and he said no! I said why not, i have just paid you for 3 months!!. Then he said because if your not going to pay again, i dont want to give you hosting. Then i said "But i have just paid for 3 months!" Oh well, **** happens he said.

Then he deleted my account.

Before he had a pretty good website, it had an auto pilot on, then on the day he suspended me, he said that he was giving up jehosts, and he was making another host.

I then found out that his old website was stolen from someone who he hired to make it for him, but didnt pay him..

The first 1 month was good. Thats why i decided to pay him again..

That was a cheap shot jan :( im hurt :p
Yeah, usually the spelling police have a problem themselves. So please don't criticise others unless you are perfect yourself ;) But then,nobody is perfect. :wave:

:topic:

We donot have any client complaints or any proof which is claimed against the lad other than by the thread owner who has just stated "Avoid buying hosting from.." nor had the lad made a appearance yet. From the point of law we can't say anything but it is still a point of precaution.

What started as a warning not to buy hosting from this guy has turned into a random thread :O :p

Is jehosts.com banned? He just contacted me begging me to make a post on his behalf... I will not, be doing so, I want to know why he cant... Maybe hes afraid of facing the truth?

cool teenage can created like that!! thanks for warn btw i see alot unmetered out there include my country...wow some hosting offer comes with unmetered:confused4

Is jehosts.com banned? He just contacted me begging me to make a post on his behalf... I will not, be doing so, I want to know why he cant... Maybe hes afraid of facing the truth?
Looks like he has made 3 accounts over time, two active and never posted and one earlier this month that he didn't activate.

Looks like he has made 3 accounts over time, two active and never posted and one earlier this month that he didn't activate.
The guy sounds like he has something to hide. It would look alot better if he followed the rules and he should came here to defend himself.

Yeah, He lies and changes names etc, By the way RentAServ.net is owned by Kurtis Stocks who is also a scammer. Just search the net and you will see how much of a scammer he and Kurtis is.

This is rich...
He is offering Unmetered Bandwidth on a 100Mbps connection for his dedicated servers (With free windows OS) for only £68 a month >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back