• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

digitalrice.com - can't signup?

redfirebird.com

I tried signing up for an account a few days ago on digitalrice.com, but havent heard word back from them. how long does it usually take to setup an account? are they still accepting new members? sounds like the perfect host for me, and I dont mind upgrading to a better service if they impress me with the free service

it took a week fo me, i have an account, just wait

if your using them for the cgi-bin DONT sign up

there cgi bin is fu*t up

yeah it definitely is messed up. and i have never ever had a problem with anyone's cgi and i never say that. i could be wrong though.

yeah i know, i did all that just your cgi bin is at digitalrice.com/color/youy/cgi-bin/xxx/ and that is rare that even that works

DigitalRice is up and working...jus mail them

dun worry. i just send them a message on how they screwed up my account and so they're sending the welcome message to me asap :) tell them if u havent received it for over 2 days: members@digitalrice.com

the cgi-bin works fine as long as you use the correct header:

#!d:\perl\bin\perl.exe

its nt, which they don't make clear.

umm...if u havent gotten your account welcome letter, itz cool. u know what i did? i used the ftp account! ur username and password are already validated and so u can go right ahead. the problem is that it keeps losing a data connection.

Back