• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Digitalrax has come! Cheap, Reliable Hosting for us all!!!

Originally posted by kunal
hey guys..
i can back up any claims on digitalrax.. ive been speaking to the owner for some time now.. and he is a great guy :) really help ful and honest.. now thats something that is very hard to find in any host.. he is clear and level headed..

now thats all i wanna say ;)

I can second that

Someone PM'ed me now I know, heh. Yeah, good guy. Had dinner with him and Mike from handyhosting when he was in L.A. on business.

just used their PHP support desk, pretty good response time. within about 6 hours

the PHP support desk was having a few problems, that's why I think it was 6 hours, but im going to test it again this week, to see if I get a better support time

Last edited:
Originally posted by ningaming
just used their PHP support desk, pretty good response time. within about 8 hours i think it was

8 hours?!?!?! :eek: I see people getting replies on questions for the f5hosting.com support team within a half-an-hour and sometimes within seconds.

i editted that

again, they had just upgraded the PHP desk when i was using it, so im guessing it was a glitch of some sorts, i'll give u all a reply when i give her another test monday Morning.

I will ask tomorrow if they are going to get a Support Forum.....

I would also like to see some manuals.....or something to that extent :D the PHP Support Desk is pretty new, and I've read through all the FAQ questions like twice heh I like learning about all the stuff I got.......................anway, I'll keep posting

well its 11 AM and I sent a request to the NEW PHP desk, and got an answer within 5 minutes. wow that was speedy fast!

They also gave us a huge manual. It's a really nice help!

Awsome Support today, because I had to transport my forums over to DigitalRax, and they didn't stop helping until everything was fixed. Dang I have taken a lot of their time LOL

really is a great service, so far so good, I'll keep the comments up

and................? even if they dont have many customers, the company has been doing professional hosting for buisnesses and companies for a while now.

I know Keith...
He has a main hosting/design website(s), and this is just a branch off of his main company....

He has lots of customers - just not through this new hosting site.

I had more problems with Newspro today, I had instant help,and viola I got newspro setup fine and dandy...

again they have AIM opend all during the day, and the PHP support desk works great at night....

well another day of digitalrax, and no downtime as of yet.

After some user requests, they installed a better stats program. It is nice, and password protected

Back