• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Digitalrax has come! Cheap, Reliable Hosting for us all!!!

ningaming

After a few months of learning about hosting, sorting through the hosts, I have finally my host. http://www.digitalrax.com/

Their hosting so far has been great. I setup an account, and am working on transfering files as we speak. The owner, Keith, has been in the buisness for a long time. He runs a succesful hosting company, but that is mainly for buisnesses. Now he has gone public (finally) and is bringing some great offers. Here are the details:

MB of Storage Space 100
FTP User Accounts 20
Unlimited Email Aliases FREE
24 hr. Control Panel FREE
MS Frontpage Ext. FREE
Perl 5 w/CGI-Bin FREE
MX Records Change FREE
Setup Fees NO
MySQL FREE
20 Email User Accounts
4,000 MB Data Transfer (4 Gigs)
FREE Unlimited Email Forwarding
FREE 24 hr. FTP Access
FREE Web Site Statistics
FREE PHP4 + Zend
24/7 Emergency Email Support
NO Contracts

$7.99 a month

He really is a nice guy, and he has helped me out a ton! the support is great, the hosting is great, and the price is great. Could you ask for anything more?

hopefully im not breaking the rules here...I just checked em out, and I dont think im violating any of em. I dont work for em or anything so I hope this post is legit, if its not, feel free to contact me or delete :)

Last edited:
and how much is this? i expect that to be around 6$ a month depending on the level of service.

check the site

their having a special and are giving mysql right now......7.99, sorry yeah, my bad....i'll ad that up there

7.99 is a bad price, aletia can do better than that with twice the space at normal prices (7.95 monthly on the yearly payment plan).

hmmm

well yes, aletia hosting matches that price, but that's a yearly payment, i hate giving that much money to a host for an entire year......who knows what will happen in a year

it's 9.95 monthly. anyway, that's way too much to pay, even with the mySQL, unless he's got support that responds in the blink of an eye.

he is usually on AIM during the entire work day, email support is speedy fast,

again, i didn't join them just for the qaunity, but for quality, I joined em because he helped me more than any other host has helped me in the past. I mean, I was having trouble with a namezero domain (dont get me started on that subject plz) and he literally spent an hour with me helping me with it, now that's support

Last edited:
What are his normal prices? 7.99 sounds like a normal price for that package to me.

7.99 is the normal price.....it wll be 7.99 for a long time.....supposedly

anway, once ur in the 8 buck deal, ur in for as long as you want. It's in a price lock....but a lot of hosts offer than anway lol

:biggrin2:

Well, they sound alright. I'd like to hear more from their other customers. ;)

i'd be afraid to post there....those people scare me, i visi the forums reg. but dont post, because i'd feel stupid. LOL Anway, if anybody else joined Digitalrax, tell me, I wann know what you think of em :)

heh, that's funny. Well chicken is da man

anway, I will keep coming back to this post with more info with digitalrax.com telling u all about them :D

hey Chicken:

upgrade your sig:

<a href="javascript:window.close();">Click Here to email the Moderators!</a>

:biggrin2:

hey guys..
i can back up any claims on digitalrax.. ive been speaking to the owner for some time now.. and he is a great guy :) really help ful and honest.. now thats something that is very hard to find in any host.. he is clear and level headed..

now thats all i wanna say ;)

Back