• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Digitalrax has come! Cheap, Reliable Hosting for us all!!!

Originally posted by Hayama-kun
it's as if he never heard of any other hosting company.

hmmm, I have heard of other hosting companies......I have been on about 7 servers (4 of which were free) so I guess you can call me a newbie or whatever you want :eek:

not trying to be rude....but I am posting in the correct thread....am I not? I made this thread....updating it with my comments, not to mention if anyone else is signed up with them, they can share their views.....I am not spamming other threads........so what exactly do you not like me doing here?

I know their not the only hosts with great prices......but I didn't think I should post about valueweb.com in here...or palmversa.com in here because this thread doesn't pertain to them...........right???

woo hoo

they just upgraded EVERYBODY'S account so that we have 300MB an 12 gigs of transfer!!!!!!!! sweet mess, sweet mess

they are only offering this special for a while, but if you get in, you'll have what I have, go to the web hosting offers in these forums to see the specs

this totally rocks

Back