• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Did amz write this??

Status
Not open for further replies.
amz is unprofessional and arrogant individual. he loves putting people down and putting himself up. thats what my stand on him. good to see him gone.

I think he's Professional at times but can act immature at others.. Shame to see he had to act that way but it's his own fault I guess.

Hahaha, never liked that guy. Honestly, I don't know if anyone in free hosting is professional anymore...

in my opinion he's very mentally ill. I can only picture him as a fat guy sitting all day in front of his computer, with no life whatsoever (and he's been doing that for 32 years)

in my opinion he's very mentally ill. I can only picture him as a fat guy sitting all day in front of his computer, with no life whatsoever (and he's been doing that for 32 years)
Thats a funny picture for a cartoon. I would hope thats not actually what he is.

Thats a funny picture for a cartoon. I would hope thats not actually what he is.

well, I can't say I do, but he still pisses me off. Hope he sorts he's issues out.

maybe he'll come back as a new man one day and we'll all hug him and be a happy family again :)

pd: nvm, he's banned for life :lol:

What if he's a little kid, like 16 years old and has trained on typing with the keyboard to look professional and now he suddenly lost his temperament!?

yeah, but how can a little kid own cybertoad.net -- thats got to cost a bomb to run :) and i dont see how he can have been lying, plus, i dont think we are disputing that he knows his stuff, he just had some issues, a large ego, and an arrogance problem, not a good mixture,

death threats?
thats serious:eek:
report him to his ISP, you can get taken offline for pulling stunts like that.

Why post if you are going to delete it? Now it looks like I am talking to myself.

Becuse I should have the right to remove my posts if I see fit without someone readding them.

From what i see your the user that has the most post deletion. i think you get drunk too often g ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back