• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Did amz write this??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly 37 according to his profile. And he has been using computers professionally for 32 years. ;)

He has worked with computers since he was 5? smash his lego toys at them..

"professionally" throwing toys at the computers, smashing the keyboard to the wall ;)

It's like the story I got from my mentally teacher who said he worked as a teacher since 1972, while he was born 1974 lol :D

I liked amz,
I thought he was a bit on him self but overall had some good combos with him ;)
I guess I liked that fact that he called the n00bs n00bs
Very honest in that aspect!

I dont know what is wrong with amz,
Yeah he was abit on himself but
So are half the people here!

I liked amz,
I thought he was a bit on him self but overall had some good combos with him ;)
I guess I liked that fact that he called the n00bs n00bs
Very honest in that aspect!
You can be honest, but no need to be rude.

You can be honest, but no need to be rude.

True indeed, most of the people here are nicer to newbies than other boards!

It's more the newbies around that expect more of the "legend" users.. We don't expect much towards them and we are as nice as possible.

But some what of them expect to get a worldwide datacenter for free, and that's when you cross the line.

Now I love to be rude, it's one of my favourite passtimes, there's a massive difference between putting someone in their place / getting the truth out, and being down right arrogant, amz unfortunately is the latter.

He was a world away from professional.

If I had invented TCP/IP I would be marvelling right now at the enormous achievment I had made, rather than trying my hardest to offend people in public forums, and have people believe that I am infact GOD.......

Did he actually invenet anything for the internet like he says? Like does anybody have proof? ....

Or were you just giving an example Krak_Joe?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back