• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Did amz write this??

Status
Not open for further replies.
not talking about mods removing my posts im talking about the 2 re added in this thread I removed.
anyway
Bye

yeah, but how can a little kid own cybertoad.net -- thats got to cost a bomb to run :) and i dont see how he can have been lying, plus, i dont think we are disputing that he knows his stuff, he just had some issues, a large ego, and an arrogance problem, not a good mixture,

Like Keagle said, he just had the cash to spend.

Once I meet a swedish kid at a site, he had bought a lot of expensive domains and scripts for $ 5 000 (in american cash).

I said wow, how can you afford it? He said he had lots of cash..

He even played poker online and lost severall bucks on it, he bought me scripts in ASP.NET for 500$ but I feelt bad having scripts someone has bought for me and I like to code scripts by myself so I removed them from my USB device.

Call me stupid but I feelt bad about them so I didn't want em >D (ofc he still had them on his own comp..)

He's a good host, but he has issues. I remember when I signed up for a cybertoad account and I didn't recieve my activation code or something like that and he was literally screaming at me and insulting me in my support emails saying that the problem was all my fault and that nothing could ever not be working properly on his site. I remember asking him what his problem was and why he was being so rude to me? ..haha
I said "dude, you need to chill out!!!"

Last edited:
i bet he loved that :p i guess he just couldnt believe that his system didnt work

Eh, how'd he manage to get that?

He worked for a big internet software company, that he sold.

He sends out people now: http://jriddell.org/photos/2005-07-12-paul-kubuntu.jpg to give out his software, and spread the word about Ubuntu and Kubuntu.

The cost of his CDs is not much of what I've heard, but the developement of ubuntu costed a lot.. And as far as I can tell, even some of the admins in ubuntu's IRC channel doesn't know of him or doesn't care about him.

They say, he's a rich guy, he can afford anything and we don't care much about him or his cash. (pretty much what they said when I asked in their main IRC channel)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back