• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Design needs reviews :D

Meh, I still think the first is the best:p

I think the refinements you've made have made it really great.

Richard! My Anserson, quite posh :lol:

I love the design, real sparkle to it, and it certainly stands out from others, should be good to see more designs coming from you later!

Looks okay - good job mate. I've already told you what I think about it :p

That CompleteVPS Logo is friggen' fantastic. Looks amazing. :p

Ohh - and *cough* Qeewi.

the featured project box is way to big IMO. make it a small thumbnail, and then people can click it for a larger view. ;)
also, i dont care for how you have your slogan going throu ght reflection on the site title.
give some color to the center content area versus the page background too. seems really empty with all the white space, but, if you give some borders and colors, it would help a lot.
try making the site width 980 instead of 800.
800 x 600 screens are really outdated at this point, and you should worry more about 1024 screens and up. 980 is a good size cause it fits 1024 screens with just a tiny bit of white space on both sides when centered. :D

good start, but, needs a little improvement.

**EDIT**
didnt see deckers post to index2. that looks a lot better, and so does the logo.

Back