• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Design needs reviews :D

I like the design its simple but clean... easy to read and gets to the point.

I think more work on the logo and you will have something awesome... i think its slightly too much on a cartoon side nothing major but could be better :)

but yeah apart from that i like it nice job

I like it: very clean; very simple. I was particularly impressed at your css (cross browser transparency and rollovers? I'm impressed).

You're also nearly w3 compliant, which I thought was also impressive. You need to give better alt tags though, only the complete VPS one had one.

The blue hyperlink seems a little out of place, also a hover state would be good I think. (My standard is underline off/on but whatever floats your boat).

Good job all in all, definitely one of the most impressive pieces I've seen submitted here.

:D Thanks guys.

Dark: Yes, I have to agree with you on that one, I actually "toned" it down from the older version :p but yes, it does need some more work, or a total restart.

John: The CSS took me ages :S not really experimented with CSS before, but now I have, I cannot stop. Hehe.

HTML Valid: I did have it valid, but the links... Ugg.. Drives me crazy. Do you know how to avoid this? "there is no attribute "target".". I dont really want to use popups, but I dont want the links to open in the same window.

Hyperlinks: Hmm... I will play about with them abit more :p

I like the hover;) Makes it more obviously a link. On that note, your links are lacking title attributes.

titles, alts and using headers/lists when appropriate go a long way SEO wise;)
(great use of headers by the way)

img{
border:0px;
}
just put that in your css and get rid of the img borders.

about the target, it's meant to be up to the user how their browser windows behave, so I suggest just removing it;)

see this thread: http://www.thescripts.com/forum/thread525130.html

I like it but your english is lacking a bit :p

"CompleteVPS are a hosting company selling Virtual Private Servers, which are like Dedicated Servers just at a much lower "

ARE? you mean CpmpleteVPS IS a hosting company?

This Page Is Valid XHTML 1.0 Strict!

Yay. Thanks guys.

I will be working on the logo/banner now, I will let you know when its done.

While I work on that, anything else about the domain you dont like?

Nice and clean, the orange bar top an bottom could go (seem to serve no need) the main logo font, is as said, a bit cartoon, colours fine and use of <> okay. Borders on the top picture links I thought could be thinner, just my preference. :)

My opinion is I reckon it would look a lot nicer with a background and a border wrap around the site, apart from that it's a good site, neat and tidy.

Not a fan of tables but that doesn't matter as you have to go into the code to find them.

Okay :D Updated.

What do people think now?

PS: Decker - When I start to add the content, I wish to put links and a copyright at the bottom under the orange bar, so I will wait until then before I remove it, if it still looks out of place.

Back