• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DeiseHost

jmiller

tripcode
NLC
I recently had to ditch my previous host due to a number of issues and as a result must find a new one. I've been contemplating going with DeiseHost.com as I have heard a number of good things about them.

I made an attempt to sign up for one of their plans, however the link seems to be dead/broken. Though it's obviously just temporary it does make me a wee bit nervous.

Does anyone have any experience with them? Recommended? Stay away?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

James

James,

I've not been hosted by Dan of DeiseHost for awhile, but I have had the pleasure of working with him awhile ago, and I can say hes nothing but a top notch bloke.

I should just say - I was hosted a DeiseHost awhile ago (6 months... manybe more, hard to say). And while I was hosted with him, the service was great, and support was Extreamly fast.

About the dead link. It seems they have "moved" their billing system, most of their links point to "https://completewebworks.com/billing/cart.php", but one or two are still pointing to "http://deisehost.com/whmcs/order.php".

I'm sure Dan will correct those soon :p

Richard,

Thanks for the speedy response.

I had totally forgotten Dan ran deisehost.com -- That's a definate plus for me.

I had a feeling the link issue was something along those lines. I guess I'll just hang in waiting for it to be fixed. Thanks. =)

DeiseHost is the best host ive had to date.

There was a few minor issues in the beginning with a few hrs of down time per day over about a 4 day period, but its been kicking --- ever since.

Current uptime: 99.48%
In my experience support tickets are answered anywhere between 1hr and 18hrs, but usually withing 5 hours or so. Im in an odd timezone, so usually ppl are sleeping when i submit tickets.

I've had no major problems with DeiseHost so far in my 1 month of hosting ;) I'd say you go for it :D

Hello James,

My sincerest apologies for the link. I will fix that as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the services we provide, please do not hesitate in making contact. We would be more than happy to help in any way possible.

Cheers,
Dan

Thanks Dan, it looks like it is all cleared up now. :)

Am I permitted to contacted you via PM or would you prefer an email or something?

Thanks

Thanks Dan, it looks like it is all cleared up now. :)

Am I permitted to contacted you via PM or would you prefer an email or something?

Thanks

Hi James, you can contact me via PM or e-mail. Whichever is suitable for you.

Dan

Back