• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DeiseHost.Com For Sale

Dan

Bullah
NLC
DeiseHost.Com began in January of 2006 as a small shared hosting service run on a low-cost dedicated server. The initial purpose was to provide small to medium-sized businesses in Ireland with competitive hosting solutions for their ecommerce stores.
Over a period of 1 year, DeiseHost.Com became an almost Household name in the local and national markets. However, due to the performance of the server I had then, many clients had left. Most of them filed charge backs months after receiving their accounts.

At the same time, I had introduced DeiseHost.Com to an International market via well known online communities such as Freewebspace.net and Web Hosting Chat. I had also submitted the service to Hosting Directories and search engines, using quality keywords.

Now, almost in its 3rd year of hosting, DeiseHost.Com has developed a 4/10 PR with Google and has also been referred to by many as one of the more reliable and cost-effective hosting providers of the lower markets.

Due to circumstances that are unforeseeable, I have decided that after 5 years of being in the hosting industry with different hosting projects, and still struggling, it is time for me to say goodbye to the business for a while.
I aim to concentrate on my website hosting abilities, software development on DanRiordan.Net and also concentrate on the upcoming birth of my first child and the marriage to my Fiancée in 2009. By placing all of my time and energy into DeiseHost.Com, I would simply be neglecting my duties as a father-to-be.

I have decided, regardless of my love for it and the work I had put into it since 2006, to place DeiseHost.Com and its related services up for sale.

Included in the sale:

• DeiseHost.Com domain name (Appraised in 2007 by Sedo at an estimated value of 1,000 Euro.)
• Full Backup of DeiseHost.Com website and databases
• DeiseHost.Com Clients (Including Dedicated Server Clients)
• WHMCS Owned License (Updates for approximately 10 month)
• DeiseHost.Com Dedicated Server (On monthly lease via Galaxy Solutions)
• CompleteVPS.Com Domain Name
• DeiseDomains.Com Domain Name
• CompleteWebWorks.Com Domain Name
• Budlo.Com Domain and Full Backup
• Full Backup of CompleteWebWorks.Com Website
• Access to the NOC Control Panel for Dedicated Clients servers.
• I will provide support on a limited basis to you and the clients for 1 month

This is something I am not happy about doing. But it is something I need to do.
I will still be actively involved in Freewebspace.Net as always and will help any hosting provider out as much as I can.

As you can see from the list above, the new owner will have a practically full web service at their pleasure.

Statistics Please:

Here is a rundown of the ins and outs moneywise and the types of services currently in use:

Monthly Revenue: $353.83
Quarterly Revenue: $38.94
Semi-Annually: $23.94
Annually: $471.67

Estimated Annual Income (including domains): $4921.27

21 Shared Hosting Clients (some inactive)
12 Reseller Accounts
2 Dedicated Server Clients

How Much?

I am not going to beat about the bush here but will not be over pricing the service either.
I will be expecting a reasonable offer of no less than $500 USD for the lot.
Payment via PayPal only.

The new owner will need to download, sign and return an agreement of sale and non-disclosure. This is available in PDF format upon request by emailing deisehost@gmail.com

The service will not be handed over until payment has been made in full.

I hope this provides enough information. If you do have questions, please do get in touch by:
Email: deisehost@gmail.com
MSN: danno@danriordan.net
Google Talk: deisehost@gmail.com

You can also contact me via my website: http://www.danriordan.net

Thank you,
Dan Riordan.
Monday, November 24, 2008

Last edited:
How many active users are there in total? How much are your expenses? Just giving revenue numbers without expenses is not of much use.

How many active users are there in total? How much are your expenses? Just giving revenue numbers without expenses is not of much use.

I will not disclose such information publicly. If you want to know more information, use one of the contact methods in the post.

Hello Dan,

First of all, congratulations on the baby and the engagement! It's not everyday someone gets to start a family.

Now, down to business. Is this an auction? If so, what is the end date? Is $500 a minimum offer or are you looking for something more?

Is there any more information you are willing to disclose publicly?

I will send you an email in the morning to get some more information.

Hi mate.

No it's not an auction, but I am open to bids if they occur.
$500 is the minimum I will accept. Let's face it, regardless of what anyone thinks, we all know DeiseHost is a good service with a great track record. This, along with what's being included, is a deal and a half and DeiseHost has great potential to be something big.

I will publicly state that business of late has slackened dramatically. However, this is due to my own doings (not promoting it enough).

By slacking do you mean customers dropping off, or do you mean slowing growth?

Slowing in growth mainly. Some clients have signed up with recent promotions but have not paid when they were meant to. Others have dropped in the past.

Hello

I am interest too
I already add you in my msn : conp78@hotmail.com

Thank you. I will be on shortly.

Just a note that I am receiving lots of requests for information on Clients etc. Please be aware that no information is being disclosed without the signing of an NDA that I send you.

Cheers,
Dan

Latest private offer: $650

Edit: Latest offer via MSN is $700

Update: I am closing this sale in 1 hour from now. Those interested, please submit your offers.
Time: 9:02pm Melbourne time.

Last edited:
Sale is closed.

DeiseHost.Com is no longer up for offers as we have closed sale at the last offer. A sale agreement has been met.

Thanks everyone for your interest.

Regards,
Dan

Congratulations Dan for a successful sale. Do update us on the new owner if possible.

Hi.

Thanks. Although the sale has not gone through as yet. :)

Due to a privacy agreement with the potential new owner, I can not reveal their identity.

Regards.

Just a question about the sale, is the new owner someone on FWS? Just asking because I'm a client and would like having alternative ways of accessing staff if I can't access the site.

And i'm staff with sites at DeiseHost, so i'll wait for the new owner to appear so we can get to a deal :p

EDIT: 666 Post =)

Erizo: Add me to msn when you get a chance. Or pm me.

Judge: Yes the new owner is quite active on fws ;) just pm me or contact me on msn if you have any questions :)

Back