• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedicated Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ericsson

Im looking for:

Intel Pentium 4 2.8GHz
80GB Hard Drive
1024MB RAM
Bandwidth: 1000GB
IP Addresses: 8
Self Managed

Price $115

I can get it from layeredtech for $115, can anyone offer me anything better?

Their L1-INTEL-P4-2.8-A package costs $89/month, not $115?

anyway, there are a few things you might notice
1. LT network is single-homed one
2. their server is using 10mbps port

are you interested to multi-homed bandwidth and 100mbps port? Cause it will make price higher

All servers come with the following addons/services:
- 5 Usable IP Addresses
- 99.9% Network Uptime Guarantee
- Full Root Access
- 100Mbps Switch Port
- Choice of OS: CentOS, Fedora Core, FreeBSD, Windows Server 2003/XP Pro*

Server Configurations
Pentium 4 2.8Ghz
1024MB RAM
120GB Hard Drive
1,000GB Transfer
$120/month
Test IP To Ping: 64.34.60.1

Location of Servers: New York City
Datacenter: Peer1

Please contact us if you wish to order any of our servers by emailing sales@lpservers.com

Thank you

My msn carr200506@hotmail.com
email carr@lpservers.com

a1whs.com said:
Nope my freind do ur calculations again it costs 115$ .

dont get me confused. Are we saying about L1-INTEL-P4-2.8-A monthly fee? Any other fee you can add to $115? Is this exactly the OP requests?

L1-INTEL-P4-2.8-A
Base System Configuration:

Intel Pentium 4 2.8GHz
80GB IDE Hard Drive
1024MB RAM
Bandwidth: 1000GB
IP Addresses: 8 (5 usable)
Private VLAN
Basic Resource Monitoring
FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Linux, Windows*
100% Self Managed and Dedicated
Monthly Fee Options:
$89 | $19 Setup

that's the OP requests. You cannot assume they need cPanel. Beside cPanel, you can use DirectAdmin if you dont know how to manage a server without a control panel. Or if he has his own Windows license, he can use that server with Windows. cPanel doesnt run on Windows then :)

btw, a control panel is just a GUI. You can do everything in SSH, dont need any control panel. If you dont know, you should learn it now. And stop assuming likes that :)

gate2vn said:
that's the OP requests. You cannot assume they need cPanel. Beside cPanel, you can use DirectAdmin if you dont know how to manage a server without a control panel. Or if he has his own Windows license, he can use that server with Windows. cPanel doesnt run on Windows then :)

btw, a control panel is just a GUI. You can do everything in SSH, dont need any control panel. If you dont know, you should learn it now. And stop assuming likes that :)

Sorry mr. expert

Now now.. Stop both of you. We are suppose to be advertising to Ericsson not battling over LayeredTech and CPanel. I was defently not expecting you gate2vn to argue with somebody over CPANEL!!

Now seriously..

I strongly recommand you take the offer from LayeredTech and order a 100mbps Uplink Port for another 10$. It is an amazing DC. Trust me!

Thanks,
eRudNet

Hi ericsson,

Processor||RAM||Hard Drive||Price

Intel Pentium IV 2.8 GHz|| 1 GB|| 1 x 120 GB|| $120.00

- cPanel / WHM (Included in Price)
- 5 IP Addresses
- 1000 GB Bandwidth
- 100 mbp/s Uplink Port
- Free WHM Xtra Installation
- CPSkins, Trix Skins, and Sim Skins
- Fully Managed

Setup fee waived

Your server will be given 5 IP addresses upon initial deployment. You get 5 extra for free at anytime no extra cost with ARIN Justification.

Server is hosted at
Fremont, California datacenter

Last edited:
Hi Ericsson,

We provide both Windows & Linux managed dedicated servers but we don't have very cheap dedicated servers bcoz quality is our priority & our servers are very fast & reliable. For complete information of our dedicated servers visit the following link:

http://eukhost.com/dedicated.php

Just click on order now & make your own dedicated server.

PM me if interested.

Thanking you,
Regards.

Sorry I should of said cpanel... It was $115 with cpanel.

Im going to go with KoKo Host thanks guys! :)

I would like to go with LT if you can manage server, and happy with that configuration. If you dont know how to manage server and want to go with a managed server, make sure to check out their management plan. Managed server is not as cheap as unmanaged one, and requires a working team, not an one-man company. Checking out the datacenter / provider they are using will give you some more info.

anyway, good luck with your server :)

Ericsson said:
@ gate2vn, how much is it with cpanel?

if you want to go with us, I dont have P4 2.8 currently, but can offer you
- P4 3GHz / 1GB RAM / 80GB HD / CentOS / cPanel / 2mbps dedicated bandwidth at $150/month (I can waive setup fee currently)

You can save $10/month if you can use DirectAdmin. It's a great control panel.

More info about the server:

Our servers come with basic management plan. That means you are the person to be in charge of server management, but our techs can help when needed. Usually we dont charge if the issues can be resolved within 30 minutes

Your server will be located in our rack in Global Compass datacenter in Atlanta, GA, utilized multi-homed bandwidth including BTN, WV Fiber, Level 3...

Let me know if you have any question about our services
thanks

Can I use my on da or cpanel license?
Also do you accept paypal as I do no have a credit card?

Last edited:
If your still looking at servers

P4 2.4gHz
1500GB bandwidth
1GB RAM
160GB disk
Use your own DA License
99.9% Network SLA
Managed
Remote Reboot via web
Payment via paypal
$140.00/month

You can PM or IM me or email support@nextboxhosting.com for details.

Im going to go with KoKo Host thanks guys!
Worst possible choice, IMHO.

Any host that is offering support from 3PM --> 9PM is a clear indication of a host ran by someone under 18 (3PM is when they get back from school ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back