• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Dedicated Server For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll stick $10 on it to stop the stupid bids, If I win I WONT USE IT AT ALL. I will donate it FREE to any FWS member who I think needs it the most.

Tailzehhhh,

Do you wish for me to create another account for Craig on our billing system and push the server over to him? That way he can ask for support via us, and not yourself ;). And also - He's in control of billing.

Tailzehhhh,

Do you wish for me to create another account for Craig on our billing system and push the server over to him? That way he can ask for support via us, and not yourself ;). And also - He's in control of billing.

Wont be necessary as I don't plan to use the server, once I donate it, the new users is more than welcome to open an account at your end :).

I will also install webmin if the new owner requires it, I will also tweak Apache & MySQL for free :).

Once we find a user I will PM you Richard & you can PM the users & continue from there :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back