• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

dedicated server and vps server sellers please look!!

I can do with the extra profit..which terms?I mean if I am allowed to make the price higher(for the extra profit) I will do that but I can't lower the prices right ?

I think I get it now...you want me to purchase a reseller from you and it will be free as long as I keep it with you...and what do you mean?You mean you get to choose the prices for the servers I sell so that means I can't set it higher?

Galaxy-Hosts.com means that you can resell his servers at whatever price you want, but he will set a base rate that you HAVE to pay to get the server, all money after that is yours.

BUT You have to have a server from him (MEANING YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY!! for a server)

(At least thats what i think he means :p)

free --- long as your personal serer is hosted thru me

Last edited:
O thanks that makes it more clear, so I can only resell your servers, galaxy-host?Can't I make my own custom plans or modify your specs?

No, maybe I didnt make myself clear. I will let you resell my dedicated server. There will be no charge to set you up. I will provide you with a price list of what I charge for each server. Anything you get over this amount you can keep.
For example:
Server B normally costs 200 a month retail
Your price on server B is $190 a month
You sell server B for $212 a month
You get $22 everytime you client makes a payment.

There is no charge to get setup on this plan. Normally I charge full price for the first server. After the first server I give them a discount to increase their profits. In the above example of server B this discount was $10 per month

XtharHosting said:
O thanks that makes it more clear, so I can only resell your servers, galaxy-host?Can't I make my own custom plans or modify your specs?
I can give you a list of modifications you can make and what each item will cost.
For example you want an additional 120 gig hard drive in a server.
I will charge an extra $23 per month

Last edited:
XtharHosting said:
Sounds good, so I get only that, no custom plans or modifying plans?
You will be able to upgrade plans using a list of upgrade items. These items will include more RAM, upgradeing the connection and or bandwith,and adding an additional harddrive.

Yes then when you order the server you will have to tell me which server you ardered and what addons you need. Just a quick note it usually takes 4-6 extra hours to setup a server with a custom configuration.

I could do the same for you.

I give you a list of our servers at a reduced price and you can sell them.

I give you a list of addons for the servers for you to sell.

You can email me for any custom servers your clients would like, and I could get you a quote for the server as soon as possible.

I can do the same for my VPS servers as well. Let me know if you're interested :D.

BASICVALLY, NOW he is saying he just wants to resell, which is some change form his original stupid request.

This looks more reasonable and all our resellers gets 5% to 10% off our dedis.

Don't worry Netcafe I've got him covered as to our prices etc :D. Also isn't that discount only apply to me one month, then to normal price.

Back