• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

dedicated server and vps server sellers please look!!

Ok, I do offer hosting, but I need a bigger addition to it, I want to join in a program you have or will create for me anyways that can give me this:
At least 5% or extra profit
able to create custom plans(as many as I want)
able to modify specs of your plans or mine
able to change the price for custom and yours
c-panel as the panel(for the customers)
panel for creating accounts(thats for me)
able to set any price I want with custom plans
Optionial:
Free Resellers for giving/getting
Free VPS for getting/giving
Free DS for getting/giving

Last edited:
Well, I want to sell dedicated servers and vps and still get income, if you can't do this, thanks anyways
Edit: plz people, give me something like this I really need it!!I just need it because I want to be able to give dedicated servers and vps and etc, and if you can plz put at least one of the optionial features in the program that would be great, and plz be c-panel because alot of people like it

Last edited:
So basicly you want something like this:

Person A Sells Dedicated server for $X, you want to be able to sell it for $X-$20 and still get 50% of $X-$20 as profit?

You also want to be able to give free resellers out without actualy paying for a dedicated server?

Basicly your asking for a free dedicated server and a dedicated server reseller program where you sell for less and get 50% profits? And also this free server and resold servers must incude cPanel?

Carry on dreaming...

So you want the company that is giving you this Dedicated server to lose thier own profits so you can make profits?

How about you go on the normal mark: You sell dedicated server for $X+20 per month, you keep the +20 and $X amount goes to the company.

And also 50%!!! Most companys don't make 30% profit from a sale, so how can they give you 50% if they don't even make that much to cover the costs!!!

Why not just buy a Dedicated server like every other person?

And if you really want to go for this stupid idear you have, give us a reason hosting companys should lose profit just so they can offer you Dedicated servers for lower than they price they have and then give you more money for the sale...? Your an idiot to think someone will do it.

ALSO:

I would warn people before doing anything for XtharHosting. Hosting-Shack sponsored them with a new domain, and they didant even use it.

Last edited:
Good luck findind a kid to offer you this, your going to need it. Even a kid host knows better than to offer what your asking for.

Your still be pushed to find that. A Company is not going to give you a deal AND 10% of the sale. I think the best your going to get is making the extra you sell.

Why can you see thats it's just not ethical to ask what your asking for? How old are you?

XtharHosting said:
Ok,I'm going to wait for deals

You wont get a dedicated server for FREE, simple as 1...2.....3.... :bandit2: so theres no need to keep asking as its not going to happen.

Well I'm not asking for a ds not right now anyways I'm looking to join an affliate program that lets me sell vps and dedicated servers but the dedicated servers must include c-panel since alot of people like c-panel for hosting

But you want 10% of the total money payed even if you undersell on thier main price? Your not going to get that offer here.

The extra profits is all you will get. If you undersell on thier price they are losing money, even if they don't give you anything else.

They are lossing money because they should be getting $X amount for a dedicated server, but your giving them $X-$20, so they lose $20.

It's like walking into a shop and saying:

- "I'll have the TV that costs $1,999 for $1,500. Oh and can i have 10% of $1,500 if i sell it on after i buy it?"

It's Stupid. And thats what your asking for.

Here is the botom line for me and any host trying to make a profit.
For the purpose of this example lets assume the followin.
Server A costs me $200 a month
I usually resell Server A for $230 a month
You get and accept an offer for $160 for Server A
You want 5% of $160 or $13
If I do this deal I will loose $53 a month.
No host trying to make a profit would even consider it. I would be willing to work you up a program to sell dedicated but not on those terms.

Back