• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Decision-Making Time

Thanks Guys.
Now it's down to pages upon pages of paper work to submit my application to live and work in Australia. :)

Oh, PS the kilt outfit is refered to as a 'Prince Charlie' , hire one, mine wouldn't fit and you'd be looking for the same amount of cash again and then some to get one made :p It's ideal for a wedding and cool in hot weather and warm in cold, and really comfy to wear, and bloody heavy...

What if you find someone that "buys it" and then technically employs you in the same capacity as before. They would essentially just be a business partner at that point but then you would not have to say goodbye to your hard work, and you would have the money you need to be with your wife-to-be. Congratulations by the way Dan.

What if you find someone that "buys it" and then technically employs you in the same capacity as before. They would essentially just be a business partner at that point but then you would not have to say goodbye to your hard work, and you would have the money you need to be with your wife-to-be. Congratulations by the way Dan.

I am actually waiting to discuss with the Investor about the possibility of me selling CompleteWebWorks completely and taking a rest from it for a while and concentrating on designing.

Thanks. :)

Back