• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Decent new web host!

What do you think of my host?

• Its Excellent!!

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • its good

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Not the best

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • man it sucks!

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters
Originally posted by MN-Robert
Cool, might signup and start transferring 200gb's a day we will see how unlimited your "unlimited" transfer really is

Hmm if your not abusing the services then go ahead...I would appreciate being told ahead of time tho :0) for I can set you up a server to handle the extra load...

See dude...It is unlimited as long as you follow the rules...Why should I limit when there is a good ad solution?

Anyways...Yes I have provided him with a server for his free hosting and he should be taking signups in a few days...

Jon

hi

1. http://www.japko.cc doesnt work
HOW is your domain/url ??

2. yeah , please make 1 Mysql it is very good then :)

3. please make max. file size 1 MB , there stillt wont be a warez site with this limit !

Originally posted by MN-Robert
Cool, might signup and start transferring 200gb's a day we will see how unlimited your "unlimited" transfer really is

With their 150 kb file size limit, in order to transfer that much data in a day, you'd have to get an insane amount of unique page views, which translates to more pop-up ad displays, which translates to lots of money for the host. Then the host can just buy more connection lines.

200gb a day? Heh they will close down in a week. Do you think they can provide unlimited? No If they could other hosts would provide unlimited, why are our paid customers that pay $34.95/mth not switching to your service that's free and offers alot more transfer "unlimited"

Unlimited is not possible, do a search for unlimited here, and then do a search for unlimited over at webhostingtalk.com, it's simply a markerting ploy to get users onto the service.

Originally posted by Toefur

It would be the hosts fault for being stupid.

u my friend are the stupid one, i would klike to see any of you go out there and open up the greatest free web host, and keep it up for more then a week or 2. and i am considering adding mysql to the free hosting.....

Originally posted by phpnuker

u my friend are the stupid one, i would klike to see any of you go out there and open up the greatest free web host, and keep it up for more then a week or 2. and i am considering adding mysql to the free hosting.....

Is that a challenge? Do you challenge me/toefur to open a free host and keep it for more than a week?

Originally posted by phpnuker

Why the hell would we want to start a free web host? Free web hosts to me, I find is a waste of time to maintain. Believe me, I know, I used to run a free web host and maintaining a server is a bitch when you know your not going to make any damn profit.

Originally posted by Daniel

Why the hell would we want to start a free web host? Free web hosts to me, I find is a waste of time to maintain. Believe me, I know, I used to run a free web host and maintaining a server is a bitch when you know your not going to make any damn profit.

There are those that truly believe the internet should be free for everyone. Also, believe me, if I ever won 20+ million dollars, I'd start the ultimate free host!

Originally posted by cycle
unlimited bandwidth? hmm..

Aw, come on. Everyone does it. Maybe the host is just trying to be nice and simply does not install a transfer meter. There is nothing more annoying than a site being down for bandwidth, like this site - http://www.geocities.com/bdawgnaz/ - this site was once a very good sounds site until the mean Yahoo! put their bandwidth stipulations in; now 99 times out of 100, you'll get the "bandwidth" error instead of the page after you click the link.

Back