• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Decent new web host!

What do you think of my host?

• Its Excellent!!

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • its good

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Not the best

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • man it sucks!

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

phpnuker

My host will be up and running soon within the next week or so, here are the specs:

100 megs of space
php!
unlimited bandwidth
easy web manager
<<<Full FTP>>>
www.japko.cc/username
150k file size limits (due to the extent of warez sites ruining good hosts we decided to make this small, i didnt want to do this but it was neccessary to keep it fast and reliable)
only 1 pop under that appears once per day
super fast support
any suggestions welcome!

I know its not the best but hey at least it wont have a ton of warez and it will be fast and stable! oh and adult sites are not allowed!!

that is what i was thinking too. but not bad... we can always use a free host with 100 MB space with PHP and FTP

I have servers through hosting extreme so i decided to use its features. oh and i will be offering paid hosting too check out the paid hosting forum to see the packages

Originally posted by phpnuker
I have servers through hosting extreme so i decided to use its features. oh and i will be offering paid hosting too check out the paid hosting forum to see the packages

A reseller of Hosting Extreme than.

Originally posted by phpnuker
sorta....but not really.....i have some of my own packages for the paid hosting.

Thats still reselling. Reselling is using the space and transfer from one webhost and resell or give out as your own.

oh, yes, I see now.

sorry, I only read up to the "full web manager" part and I made an assumption that there is no ftp.

apology to the host again.:eek:

i did not buy one of his services we made a dealand so he is giving me space on his servers, but i can make my own packages, as long as i stay within the general rules. and there is such thing as unlimited transfer even for paid hosting, if your isp wants to give it to u then u can offer it, such as if i want to start my own servers where i live my isp offers me unlimited upstream and downstream transfer, there for i could offer unlimited transfer to paid and free.

Cool, might signup and start transferring 200gb's a day we will see how unlimited your "unlimited" transfer really is

Originally posted by MN-Robert
Cool, might signup and start transferring 200gb's a day we will see how unlimited your "unlimited" transfer really is

Graet, lets destroy a new host were someone is trying to provide us something good. I hope you were kidding, coz I don't that kind of jokes very funny. What would you say, if you would make a host, and the poeple would react in saying: 'Oh,let's destroy his host and let him pay a ot of money'.

To the offer:
Nice. 100mb + FTP + only one pop-under sounds good. But couldn't you add 1 mysql database, that would be really great

Originally posted by makk551

Graet, lets destroy a new host were someone is trying to provide us something good. I hope you were kidding, coz I don't that kind of jokes very funny. What would you say, if you would make a host, and the poeple would react in saying: 'Oh,let's destroy his host and let him pay a ot of money'.

To the offer:
Nice. 100mb + FTP + only one pop-under sounds good. But couldn't you add 1 mysql database, that would be really great

He has a host FYI!

HostingExtremeII

Sounds like Hosting Extreme down to every last detail.

Why make it .cc and not .com or .net? It would be easier to remeber that way.

As for the MySQL, there's a free host for it. I think the url is http://www.freemysql.org or something like that. :biggrin2:

Back