• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

dear mr megawebspace.co.uk

homey

i have a question with my points i had 77 points and i register with advertiser and i got 177 and then the nex day i went down to 50 points also i already register to the advertisers and it wont let me register again cause the name i use is already taken i cant sign up twice whats wrong?

Hello,

Please can you tell me your username so i can correct this problem.

Sorry for any inconvince we are trying to remove any bugs, but it will take time.

Best Regards,

MegaWebSpace Admin

bfsheal

thnx alot i like finding out words better cause registering that way sometimes wont work cause i register with them when you had find words i hope you help me on this :p

What do you mean you registered with an advertiser? Is your hosting being held to ransom pending signing up with advertisers?

Originally posted by homey
i have a question with my points i had 77 points and i register with advertiser and i got 177 and then the nex day i went down to 50 points also i already register to the advertisers and it wont let me register again cause the name i use is already taken i cant sign up twice whats wrong?

signing up to advertisers?, sounds like we've found the incarnate of realwebmasters.org. Sounds pretty dodgy to me, i'd find a better host then this and stay far away from it. you'll probably find it will be gone in about a month from abuse and the webmasters pissing off with the advertising money. :doh!:

Re: Re: dear mr megawebspace.co.uk

Originally posted by Fuzzylogic
signing up to advertisers?, sounds like we've found the incarnate of realwebmasters.org . Sounds pretty dodgy to me, i'd find a better host then this and stay far away from it. you'll probably find it will be gone in about a month from abuse and the webmasters pissing off with the advertising money. :doh!:

Thats EXACTLY who he/she IS

some ignoramus here just dont wanna listen tho, I think all the names thats SUPPORTING him are accounts he created on HERE at FWS to give him/herself support

:devious2: :devious2:

hey mr webspace is there a problem now my account doesnt and work and i sended a ticker support my site doesnt works since you change my settings everything is wack out and now i cant get into my ftp account or web my ip says it change but still not working and you going to delete all my files on the new ip omg noooo well i hope you saw my ticker cause it was important so i dont think you saw u did you deleted all tickets? and didnt saw mine?

Originally posted by Jan
PM me any suspected members please. I just nabbed two of em.

Great job JAN

need we say any more ?

:coolmusic :applaudin :coolmusic :applaudin :coolmusic :applaudin :coolmusic :coolmusic

hey megawebspace.co.uk
i tried a couple of times to sign up on advertising banners, and i sign up always, but still cant get more points
i suppost to have more 100 points
my username is filipaga

thanks,

Back