• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DD.AM Hosting! Formely Ariel-Networkz! We Are Finally Back Better then ever!!!!!

codeX said:
I cann't agree with you. :D The reason is simple. Many people out there are looking for free hosting. It's not just becoz they cann't afford a $4/ month. The paymnet options are CC's & in US$, which most of the begginers don't have.
If someone offer me a free hosting service it's not just free. either i've to put ads or i should visit their forums. So it's the matter of mutual understanding & help .

After all dd.am is a good host. I was with'em when they were Ariel-Networkz. Dan is always a kind admin.:) I think he could manage the over CPU load issues. The old AN dead in the same way as someone put a CPU internsive crap in to the server. This time you've a dedicated one, so besat wishes to be up & working.:)

Thanks alot for the kind words hope youll stick with us! We realy are trying to keep the server up as much as possible, weve been working alot more then you think to keep it stable.

We should with a bit of luck be moving to a new server around the 20th of this month. Its not set in stone yet but it should be happening, the server will be much bigger and the hosts are alot better so we shouldnt have anymore problems like before.

Thanks to everyone thats stuck by us!
- Dan

Any word on what's going on with this host? They've had a lot of reboots and intermittent outages, but they've been down almost all day. Their DNS is down, so can't get to their main web site. I can still get to my site (it's not on the dd.am DNS servers) but my database seems to be gone.

Maybe DD.AM is still in maintenance state. Yesterday my site hosted there and DD.AM itself was down, can't be accessed. Today, it seems that the database server (MySQL) is not running or down.

Hope everything will be ok soon.
I love DD.AM :)

ns1.dd.am not works at this time. It give error.
ns2.dd.am works fine. It's suuuuuperfast.
Code:
Ping 72.29.121.13
[ns2.dd.am]

Round trip time to 72.29.121.13: 7 ms
Round trip time to 72.29.121.13: 8 ms
Round trip time to 72.29.121.13: 8 ms
Round trip time to 72.29.121.13: 7 ms

Cheffy said:
is dd.am still offer free hosting ?

We still offer free webhosting.

We are now proud to announce that we have over 5,200 happy users of our service as well as two dedicated servers.

Our main server has just been upgraded to:
4GB RAM
Dual Xeon 2.8Ghz
150GB HD
3,000 GB B/W

Back