• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DD.AM Hosting! Formely Ariel-Networkz! We Are Finally Back Better then ever!!!!!

I've never experience a problem, like downtime or whatever...

This is really a good host.
I recommend all who want a good host!

Yeh We havent had many problems that I know of in the last few days, its starting to sort itself out. Was extrmely annoying at one point, but were getting there now.

too many downtimes happened since i started to host my site in dd.am the site is very very slow since 3-4 days

Yeh, Were not sure what is happening, Our hosts that we have the dedicated server with cant figure out why exactly it keeps happening, One minute it will be fine, the next the load will shoot up and the server will go down. Extremely annoying but we are working on it.

I just moved my complete site over there set everything up and this morning I try to visit it, and bam! nothing! It's no longer worth it, I had been using it for about a week before I decided to mover everything from my old host to it, now the day after I do it they go off the net, this is horrible. MonkeyBum and now DD.AM, why can't there be a reliable host with a good amount of features?

up again. they got an attack from china?
china is banned now. no problem with other countries.

Last edited:
Racer X said:
I just moved my complete site over there set everything up and this morning I try to visit it, and bam! nothing! It's no longer worth it, I had been using it for about a week before I decided to mover everything from my old host to it, now the day after I do it they go off the net, this is horrible. MonkeyBum and now DD.AM, why can't there be a reliable host with a good amount of features?

Because its free! They have problems with server, and they are trying to fix them asap (from what i understood). So if you can't afford $1 per month for something, dont post stupid comments, about reliability, after all they are helping you not you them.

I assure you that my website being down constantly does not help me, in fact it hurts me. I didn't realize they made no profits from offering this service, especially a post-to-host service like the one they offer. Also, free does not have to mean unreliable, I've seen some reliable free hosts out there. If all of these hosts would just get together, putting their money and profits together, then maybe we could get something that we could depend on.

The comment I made was not stupid, it was an opinion based on what they are offering and what I am actually getting, which is a headache.

We have not banned anything to my recolection, It could however be our hosts.

To stabalise we have no made it so all mysql connections are closed once they are not being used, we were having alot of people leaving connections open in bad coding clogging up the server alot. HOpefully this will help alot if not we'll get to the problem in the end.

Because its free! They have problems with server, and they are trying to fix them asap (from what i understood). So if you can't afford $1 per month for something, dont post stupid comments, about reliability, after all they are helping you not you them.

I cann't agree with you. :D The reason is simple. Many people out there are looking for free hosting. It's not just becoz they cann't afford a $4/ month. The paymnet options are CC's & in US$, which most of the begginers don't have.
If someone offer me a free hosting service it's not just free. either i've to put ads or i should visit their forums. So it's the matter of mutual understanding & help .

After all dd.am is a good host. I was with'em when they were Ariel-Networkz. Dan is always a kind admin.:) I think he could manage the over CPU load issues. The old AN dead in the same way as someone put a CPU internsive crap in to the server. This time you've a dedicated one, so besat wishes to be up & working.:)

Back