• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Crazy Hosting Offer - 800Mb of Space CPanel, 10GB of Bandwidth - CRAZY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How the hell does the word "PMed" prove anything? Half the people on the web use that word. Next, you'll be saying that all people with red hair must be Carrot-top.

As for the other two points, maybe they both responded why did you say that because that's how pretty much anyone would react to your odd little accusation. And, as far as English goes, it doesn't mean much if two people make grammatical mistakes a lot online.

PM sent. I hope I get it. I am a student . I have a forum about graduated students. I need a stability hosting for my forum.

Last edited:
I am saddened to think people believe i am frauding.

I am doing this as a gift to fellow fws.net members, but it appears some do not have any gratitude.

Maybe i should rethink my hosting offer hmm :confused4

Techrad said:
This is a fraud.. Moderators delete it ASAP.
I can confirm for you that this is NOT a fraud, I did as this person asked in the first post (pm) and i did in fact recieve hosting.

Techrad said:
This is a fraud.. Moderators delete it ASAP.

You know Techrad, people have other things to do than answering PM`s all the time. Maybe he is doing a hobby, so let Stabilo take his time to read though all the PM`s, think of all the pm`s he has recived, it`s gonna take a while before all of us get an reply. So just think before accusing him for beeing a fraud :shame:

This is absolutely one of the gratest offers ever at this forums.
This is really nice Stabilo. Thanks man

I didn't recive a PM back from Stablilo after I told him that I was putting mp3s compressed into ZIPs. Didnt get a reply since.

let him take his time, maybe once he posted the offer, many people hungry for free web space like me immediately pmed him right away. He'll get to you soon, I hope. I didn't receive any pm back either, but I'll wait.

hey everyone.

I have just caught up on 2 days worth of PM's...phew

I still have about 20 spaces left i reckon. So if there's anymore, or anyone i missed.

keep thos pm's coming :)

Also could i get a few people to post there sites that i am hosting now, hopefully that will disprove techrod's fraud theory :rolleyes2

Thanks for your support everyone
-stabilo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back