• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Crazy Hosting Offer - 800Mb of Space CPanel, 10GB of Bandwidth - CRAZY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you did say that you were offering this hosting to freewebspace.net members, i would like to suggest, maybe the people who have less than 10 posts, may have only signed up to take advantage of this offer, Just letting you know.

are you mad??? I`ve had a user before, but only god know wat happend to that.
And so we don`t have 10 post or more, we still are users of this furom arent we? Or aren`t you a user before you got 100 posts???

And why did you sign up in may?? didn`t you wanted free hosting back then..this is after all an "free web space" forum.

Last edited:
stw99 said:
are you mad??? I`ve had a user before, but only god know wat happend to that.
And so we don`t have 10 post or more, we still are users of this furom arent we? Or aren`t you a user before you got 100 posts???

And why did you sign up in may?? didn`t you wanted free hosting back then..this is after all an "free web space" forum.

First: i think maybe u should read over what u wrote, and
Second: re-write it so i can understand it better.
Third: maybe u should *try* to understand what i said, I said 10 posts not 100, big difference there, people with posts as many as U do, usually arent joing a forum like this to participate but to only signup for a *certain* offer, U have not participated in any other thread so far, if u were a *true* member of this forum, maybe you would have, No its not my place to decide if u should get this hosting or what ur reasoning behind u signing up was, but i have a full right of expressing my opinion, and thats exactly what i am doing. and to answer ur question yes i did, but i didnt join this forum for that reason alone, and dont try to pursuade me otherwise.

Last edited:
At the moment, due to lack of webspace, we are a forum only website http://www.alphaf1c.co.uk but i would love it if you could host us! We already have members and gaining even more. Nothing illegal going on, just people who run an online racing championship :)

I am experienced for a Designer so you can expect a well polished and put together site! And you can expect much gratitude from everyone in our community!

Thanks very much!

I think da master Stablio is high right now so you guys would have to help him sober up. Do it and maybe you'll get your hosting faster ( perhaps X3 )

tmgavin: That doesn't prove anything. Don't go around accusing people of cloning unless you have proof.

Kyogre said:
tmgavin: That doesn't prove anything. Don't go around accusing people of cloning unless you have proof.
if you say so, sir! i guess i shld have got more evidence, if you 2 arent clones, then im sorry :biggrin2:

This message is just to confirm that the person who posted this is infact giving hosting, because i have gotten it. ( i was the first one to reply to this thread).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back