• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Craigs gone geekrack style ? :o

so craigs been buying servers from ukeasily and they have gone down?

edit: just read up on what's happened, fack fack fack! Did craig get backups perchance?

Last edited:
No, Craig and family are UKEasily!

UKGrid, a totally different company had 'issues' with them and vice-versa.

UKGrid provided the internet connectivity to UKEasily - so plug pulled lights out!

Hope that's a bit clearer John, I know it can be frustratingly confusing.

Just hope Craigs the guy I think he is and he pops in to get torn to shreds for 5 minutes till he explains :)

No, Craig and family are UKEasily!

UKGrid, a totally different company had 'issues' with them and vice-versa.

UKGrid provided the internet connectivity to UKEasily - so plug pulled lights out!

Hope that's a bit clearer John, I know it can be frustratingly confusing.

Just hope Craigs the guy I think he is and he pops in to get torn to shreds for 5 minutes till he explains :)

aah right gottit, thanks decker:) Anyone been able to contact craig?

I don't see him coming back anytime soon, Its nearly been a month now and we have had no word, I think hes gone "geekrack style"
Yeah I'm quick to judge, all I have learnt from being in hosting community's is even the best will piss off when the times get tough.. kinda sad really. :eek3:
PS. I would rather be proved wrong by a post by Craig tmw, But I don't see it happening.

Real pity, they've been exceptional up till now. I guess this goes to show that not even the big hosts are immune from screw ups

sorry to bring back an old thread, but have you seen their site?

looks like I've lost my domains:eek:

Back