• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cpanel, 500mb Space, 15000mb Bandwidth and much more! Click here to find out more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
not only that, but I can't even get on to my site, I tried username.megawebspace.co.uk and I tried the IPNumber/~Username(username replaced with my username of course)
Not only that but when I try to access it by the ipnumber the ipnumber is replaces by localhost.localdomain, so is it my fault or what?

sorry to offend you but

but they said that we can use domains! this is bull! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

are you nuts or something domain and subdomain are not the same dumb --- noob:callme:

no shit sherlock...i never said they were...megaspace said that they host domains and subdomains noob

Re: Cpanel, 500mb Space, 15000mb Bandwidth and much more! Stop looking today!

Originally posted by megawebspace
Free Hosting Features of MegaWebSpace.co.uk

Instant Activation
NO ADS!
500MB Disk Space
15GB Bandwidth
Sub Domain / Domain Name Hosting
PHP, Perl and SSI
MySQL Database, PostgreSQL Database
Frontpage Extensions
FTP, Online FileManager and Telnet
24/7 Ticket Support / Email
Email Accounts (POP3/SMTP)
E-mail Auto Responders / Forwarders
Miva Merchant / Pre-installed Scripts
Graphical Usage Statistics
Custom Error pages
Password Protect Directories and SSL
Cron Jobs
Web-based Control Panel: CPanel™ 8.0 (Click Here for Cpanel Demo )

Please Click Here to Signup to MegaWebSpace

Warm Regards,

read the italics shakyshang before you go and call sombody a noob. context clues :wink32:
they actually claim to host but people seem to say it doesn't work i myself haven't tested it yet)

add a Parked domain,it show me this:

the 'A' record had pointed to the web server...

Parked Domain Maintenance

Parked Domain Additions

Nameserver ips for yeah.com.ru are: 66.90.73.208,64.94.117.195,216.52.121.228,66.150.161.130,63.251.83.74 Sorry, that domain (yeah.com.ru) is already pointed at an ip address that does not appear to use dns servers on this server or master servers! Please transfer the domain to this server's nameservers or have your admin add one of its nameservers ips to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver!

:doh!:

I made a account and I got all my cpanel and ftp info but none of it works. For example when I try and get into my cpanel I type in all my info (correctly) and it seems like it might work but then it asks me for my username and password again! Any ideas how to get this to work please?

It does not work Dreakon, the host seems not to response to help call and such.

I believe this is another 'lie' and 'deceit' just to get people to sign up to his sponsors.... My 2cents is not to try...

since i signed up i have had no contact with the host what so ever...even when i sent 5 support messages...the host just wants you to sign up with the people so he can get money..doesn't are much about you...

final line: don't try

The Cpanel and all works for me, only problem is the ip.ip.ip.ip/~username doesn't work for me. And I can't get a domain working either.

they are such of ----ing lairs dude they just want you to register so they get paid they ----ing deleted all accounts so you sign up again that ----ing gay man i rather ----ing go with some 1 else to host me ---- them..... i rather pay 10 bucks a month or 100 bucks a year thats a lame ---- those mothat ----ers

i dont know about yall but my account everything works fine, havent tried the domain thing yet cause i dont have one yet, but i also made my account before the layout change and stuff, ive noticed here and there some things arent working yet. give it some time, dont get mad its a free service. cripes get a grip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back