• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cpanel, 500mb Space, 15000mb Bandwidth and much more! Click here to find out more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm... what's up with this?
the main site is finally back up but i still can't sign on to the control panel there, so i can't check how much credits i still have... :cry2:

but i can access my site, i can log on to the ftp and also into the cPanel .... :confused5

:doh!:

what dont you ----ing get this is a ----ing scamm they ----ing lieng to you they just want you to resign up so they get more users lets says they had 100 users and if u resign up they will have 200 users can u imaging 10000 they will get 20000 and will get paid more so dont ----ing post here again admin plz close this tread is getting on my nerves

workin for me now...even the domains work now *shrug* i havent lost points in a few days either

no i already switched thanks to vespacious :applaudin im just tinkering around now that i have 2 sites exactly the same i can test stuff on the megawebspace one without worrying about destroying everything :cool2:

well i have another web host....
but i still tinker around with megawebhost in the hopes that it is not a scam as i still am able to access my site and update it etc... *crosses fingers*
i still can't log in to the main site though... :crying5:

well i have another web host....
but i still tinker around with megawebhost in the hopes that it is not a scam as i still am able to access my site and update it etc... *crosses fingers*
i still can't log in to the main site though...

dude and every 1 dont understand this webhosting, "what dont you get they deleting your files and changing your pass word" so reactive means rename the name of your account and make current 1 u had.

Lets see you have blablabla.......com and you reactive your account it will rename old account like this blablabla2......com and they make another account with your same name blablabla........com you see what i am talking about?!?

They just rename your old account to something else when you reactive it so dont go here man is just tricking you up, my brother sign for this 2 months ago and they do this shit lots of times so dont say hey but my account is active and can go to my site and update.

This is the uglys webhosting ever and if they making new plans like 1 buck a year, i wont pay a ----ing penny on this host so ----off dude dont cry and wait till they tell you "oh we having problems with servers can you plz reactive your account because affortunely we delete all account" read this " " untill you understand what they doing so dont go there no more who cares about ---- it go some where else...

I already tried this host, it's not worth anyone's time

1. You have omse kind of points u get when you
register with some other companies, you get them, and they take 2 points out everyday, when you run out of points, your site is gone, as simple as that.

2. I uploaded my site as usual, It looked very fast, the next day, the server was almost dead, i had to wait for 15 mins for my text only website, and frontpage uploading became so slow.

In other words, Don't bother. give www.t35.com a try instead.

t35 offers unlimited space and bandwidth which i don't like(i don't trust ppl that do that) and puts pops on you site which i also hate alot.

why should some one try them...?
if you don't liek MWS why not something like http://www.57host.biz ?

Yea the unmetered space bandwidth is strange, and the popups are annoying, but the support is very good, the site is up most of the time.
57host.biz don't give out much space and bandwidth, but it's all good.

Originally posted by shakyshang
dude and every 1 dont understand this webhosting, "what dont you get they deleting your files and changing your pass word" so reactive means rename the name of your account and make current 1 u had.

Lets see you have blablabla.......com and you reactive your account it will rename old account like this blablabla2......com and they make another account with your same name blablabla........com you see what i am talking about?!?

They just rename your old account to something else when you reactive it so dont go here man is just tricking you up, my brother sign for this 2 months ago and they do this shit lots of times so dont say hey but my account is active and can go to my site and update.

This is the uglys webhosting ever and if they making new plans like 1 buck a year, i wont pay a ----ing penny on this host so ----off dude dont cry and wait till they tell you "oh we having problems with servers can you plz reactive your account because affortunely we delete all account" read this " " untill you understand what they doing so dont go there no more who cares about ---- it go some where else...

i only use it now for testing purposes lol... as i said i have my site hosted else where. :)

So the owner has created yet ANOTHER thread on his service in the hopes that past customers won't warn prospects of how bad his service is.

Please stay away from this place. The promises never come through and you're stuck with a wave of emails from his sponsers.

dont think so i block all of them i block also all sites i register with them also i block all mails ending with @megawebspace.co.uk so i dontcare about it no more

Funny thing is, my site works perfectly, I have no points at all but its still up. Everything seems to work perfectly.

Im trying to log ing into my Cpanel....

Sorry for the inconvience!
The root partition on this server is running out of disk space. Cpanel operation has been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

Weird....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back