• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Could you review my site?

Ummm, it is ok, pretty basic, a banner or a graphic, even a site mascot would be nice. Everything is kinda big too

Looks great, but consider more graphics.
Domain sites tend to have a lot of graphics, and I think it would help your site.

definetly change the color & font of the headers :confused2

also, add a little to the top logo.

if ya need a logo, maybe we can work something out (im very good @ logos)

pm me

the size of your subheaders is rather large, and the color seems like it was trying to be bright and cheerful but couldn't quite get there. in between dark/dull and bright orange is not the best place to be. i would say make the color darker, since you have a white background (so you don't hurt your visitors' eyes ;) )

Nice, nice. I like it. Colors work well togehter.

One thing though - don't use points for text size. Points are for print not screen and will render inconsistently on different systems.
OT - are you a reseller or are you going to have resellers?

Last edited:
Comments:
-Add more graphics to the site, looks plain.
-The word "apointe" at the top isn't too nice, maybe you could redesign it?
-The white text at the bottom table is hard to see in the green background

Design: 780/1000
Graphics: 400/1000
Organised: 878/1000

Overall: 686/1000, 67%

Note: Speed no longer rated unless the site is slow.

TrenzTerra Review Engine last updated 24/3/02, version 1.35

Thanks Guys

Thanks guys for all your comments.
I really appreciate it. :)
Thanks a lot.

OT - Yeah... I'm reseller.... So don't forget to buy a domain name from me when you need it. :)

Last edited:
Its good, although there should be a graphic where the horizontal line is at the top right now.

Back