• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Completewebworks.com Down (Again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

utcrazy

Wo ist mein handy
NLC
Hi,

Tried to email Dan without prevail and also sent him a PM with no response even though he was online.

Curious why they are offline this time?

Third time this month, probably nothing they can control again, but some reason would be nice.

Even though I think Dan is a brilliant host, this will be the last time I trust them with my hosting needs and we will be moving away from this provider (perhaps to my own servers again, they were more reliable)

I am fairly certain that Galaxy-Hosts is their server provider, so maybe they could shed some light on the situation?

Thanks

Last edited:
Your a lil quick to post dont you think?

Its been down 20 min :p

minimum 97.78
maximum 100.00
average 99.31

Uptime still averages 99%+ Not too bad.

[12:22] Dan (CWW + Desihost): K. Looking into it now. Thanks
[12:23] Fee: np.. cheers
[12:27] Dan (CWW + Desihost): Should be up shortly

Dan said itll be up shortly :D

EDIT: Its up! :D

Last edited:
Mark,

I was curious as to how long it would take for you to ----- about our services.
Please do us all a favor and pack your kit and leave.
I did not reply to your PM because I was not refreshing pages at FWS. Just because I may appear online doesn't mean I am actually looking at pages?

If you are so shure about how great your own servers are, just leave.

It was more than 20 minutes. I don't appreciate that Dan. Why didn't you let your clients know if it was planned? Am I expected to just ignore downtime? I don't really understand what you expect me to do. This thread was more so that someone could confirm for me, my wireless has been terribly unreliable for some reason.

If you are so shure about how great your own servers are, just leave.

Well the whole point was to keep 100% uptime and I knew you know what you're doing. I'm not shure, but I know they make terrific microphones (My personal favourite)

Last edited:
It was more than 20 minutes. I don't appreciate that Dan. Why didn't you let your clients know if it was planned? Am I expected to just ignore downtime?

And am I meant to just ignore your trigger-happy mouth each time there's something going on?
In fact, I told all clients the other day that we were moving to new boxes and apologised in advance for any downtime. So don't go telling me you were not notified.
You're just an arrogand ------- who thinks the hosting world resolves around him.

I never got that notification that you were moving. So excuse me for beng an arrogant ------- who thinks the hosting world resolves around him. I don't expect you to ignore my comments, I expect you to tell me when there is going to be downtime and respond when it's unexpected.

Well, if you are not happy with our services, use your own 100% Uptime, even though it is technically impossible. Servers have to be rebooted now and then. Any server that's never rebooted I sure as hell wouldn't use it.

Well, if you are not happy with our services, use your own 100% Uptime, even though it is technically impossible. Servers have to be rebooted now and then. Any server that's never rebooted I sure as hell wouldn't use it.

Of course you are correct. But 97% uptime isn't what we want either. I know the downtime this month wasn't just from reboots and was beyond your control. But I honestly never got any information on this downtime. If I had, this thread would not exist. I would appreciate if you would stop referring to me in such a negative tone as these downtimes are not my fault, not trying to take advantage of them to my own benefits as my business is effected as well.

Well, maybe you should check your spam folders? E-mails were sent to all clients. Not my fault if you didn't get them. And, I am curious as to where you are getting 97% from? Bit of an exaggeration too Mark, have we?

Servers are working fine.

That's what fnixws said earlier in this thread. I don't have spam folders, it all goes to the same box.

I got the notification. Perhaps it ended up in your Spam box?

Edit: yes, according to the monitor i have emailing me daily reports, the minimum day was 97.

Most days have been 100% aside from 3.

the average is 99.31

minimum 97.78
maximum 100.00
average 99.31

AVERAGE 99.31

Read it properly. But of course, you always look for the bad in everything that's not yours.

Thanks for verifying fnixws

I assumed 97 was this month, the average was all other months. I look for the bad in my service as well and try to improve on it. Why are you being so aggressive Dan? I didn't do anything to warrant these comments.

Last edited:
Why am I being aggressive?
We notify all clients of server moves and apologise in advance for any inconvenience and as soon as you get a problem connecting, you run to FWS to post about it.
No wonder Steadcom got rid of you. I can see why now.

Probly because of this...

(perhaps to my own servers again, they were more reliable)
Its a lil condecending :p

Anyways, Servers back up, both of you can quit arguing now and take care of Business. :D

It's true, we can quit argueing. I just want to know why Dan is making me out to be the biggest prick in the world when I all I wanted to know is why my site was down. I missed an email, so what, why does that making me such a terrible person?

Then why try to make our services out to be the worst in the world when all we are trying to do is make it better for YOU.
But, it maybe against the forum rules to call you a Prick in public but it sure as hell aint against any rules to think you are a prick. So basically, yes, I think you are a prick. ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back