• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Commenting in threads (banned members etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by The Red Guy
But he did have a point too, just that some of them overrid the good ones.

And they were? What points did he have that weren't against the rest of the world? He hates canadians, he hates jews, he hates arabs, hell, he hates half the world!

Originally posted by Daniel

And they were? What points did he have that weren't against the rest of the world? He hates canadians, he hates jews, he hates arabs, hell, he hates half the world!
But not Singaporeans. :)

Originally posted by Daniel

How could he have possibly hated Arabs? He supported Palestine! :confused:

I think you guys are going the opposite way of what this thread intended...okay, you are not replying to posts of previously banned members, but you are still discussing them :angry2: Let them fade into oblivion please :classic2:

I know who he is. Full real name, ip, webaddress, email etc.

I'm closing this thread now as I don't find it very useful anymore. I'll also unstick it. If we have any problems again with this person or any other serious abuser, please do NOT reply to any of that persons garbage. Simply report it and we'll remove it asap. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back