• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

CNNNN on Stupid Americans

75.jpg

Man, I took a trip to LA a few years a go with my high school band. We went to a college for a session, and the proff didn't even know we had our own currency rofl wth.... and they were all shocked and like entranced in teh monies when they saw it was color. I was like o.0 :lol:

also we went to Disneyland and me and 3 others got like some free shots at this basketball throwing game because we sang our national anthem because the Americans didn't know the words :p

:evilb: :evilb: << My dancing babes.

"superior intelligence"

um, ok. if you say so bud. i guess dancing red bananas makes you more superior. in that case i shall say that the oriental people have superior intelligence over the UK. :eek:

BTW: iyeru, why did you copy anhedonia's avatar. pretty lame that you didnt just get your own.

Last edited:
:evilb: :evilb: << My dancing babes.

"superior intelligence"

um, ok. if you say so bud. i guess dancing red bananas makes you more superior. in that case i shall say that the oriental people have superior intelligence over the UK. :eek:

BTW: iyeru, why did you copy anhedonia's avatar. pretty lame that you didnt just get your own.

They are, two bananas are better than one ;), if one fails we have a backup. We are always thinking ahead :lol:.

BTW, they also dance in the same pattern, great minds think alike.

Yes, I noticed that too. It's been fixed up now - apart from the whole individuality thing, it could be confusing :knockedou.

CNNNN is different to Chaser's War On Everything, isn't it? Did you see the episode where Chaser's told a whole bunch of Americans that various famous landmarks (eg., Eiffel Tower etc) were actually in Australia. It was quite funny.

I had my sound turned off when I first clicked on that link. :p So I couldn't figure what it was about at first.

I don't think you'd be able to find that many stupid Brits in one day. Unless you went to Swindon.
The video only showed 20 idiots, completely biased and one sided. If it only showed intelligent Americans, then you'd think America was some kind of genius land.

Last edited:
Back