• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ChromeOS

Will you use it?

• Yes - Dual boot

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Primary OS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Other - Why?

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
currently there is no .iso files for download yet.
u have to build the distro from its source if u want to try it.

most of the regular PC nowadays is just using their PC to surf the internet.
Google is actually aiming for these ppl who do nothing much with their Laptop/Netbook but just using them for browsing websites and playing some facebook games.

Google is actually aiming for world domination with something simple.
hahahaha
Hope they won't become another M$
:)

To be honest, I think they will turn into another MS.

First order of business?

Re-patent MP3s in 2018 so that linux users cannot play them for free in the USA.

To be honest, I think they will turn into another MS.

First order of business?

Re-patent MP3s in 2018 so that linux users cannot play them for free in the USA.

if that happen, we will all doomed.
anyway, google will be get into trouble too, coz they are using GNU/Linux kernel also. hahahaha

if that happen, we will all doomed.
anyway, google will be get into trouble too, coz they are using GNU/Linux kernel also. hahahaha

Uh, no.

Google can patent whatever the heck they want without harming their stance in using GNU. If they were smart though, they'd get adobe to release the source code for flash player and flash.

In fact, they could sell their ChromeOS without violating GNU.

Ubuntu sells their OS through Canonical.

openSUSE can be bought as well.

Uh, no.

Google can patent whatever the heck they want without harming their stance in using GNU. If they were smart though, they'd get adobe to release the source code for flash player and flash.

In fact, they could sell their ChromeOS without violating GNU.

Ubuntu sells their OS through Canonical.

openSUSE can be bought as well.

wat i mean is, if they ask ppl to boycott Linux, it means ppl will have to boycott them also
hahahha

wat i mean is, if they ask ppl to boycott Linux, it means ppl will have to boycott them also
hahahha

Want to boycott google? Use ixquick search engine, and then use a different email address.

Oh wait, you want to use youtube you say? Oh, that's a google product too, sorry. But there are alternatives to it as well, just not as good.

its concept of storing data remotely doesn't sound too good to me either...so i'm just going to wait and see for now...

I am surely going to use Google Chrome OS because Everything that Google does is with perfection and I am really waiting for release of it.

People are confused by what ChromeOS is, probably because it has "OS" in the name.

Back