• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

ChromeHost

gcnmaster1

If you need a webhost go chromehost! I'm not paid or anything to say this but, this is what they offer FREE........

50megs space (can be upgraded free)
500megs bandwidth (can be upgraded free)
Unlimited POP/IMAP and SMTP e-mails
999-Unlimited MySQL dbs
Unlimited FTP accounts
Unlimited Mailing lists
Pre-Scripts
cPanel X
domain hosting (accepts uni.cc and biz.ly)

And much more... go to Chromehost.com to see ALL features!

:banana:

True, design isn't coded to work correctly in multiple browsers, the website loads quite slowly, and the Google ads are intrusive in the middle of the page design. Not to mention this should be in the offers forum.

i dont think the actual design of the main page matters, although not attractive to the eye but i have to say the quality of the hosting is something I haven't come accross before..

That is the worst design I've ever seen in my life (and I'm the owner of the site) :biggrin2: . What can I say, I'm not a designer. There should be a new design going up very soon though.

Not just the design, why post that, no page that exists in your profile nothing to back it up ??

Indeed, what website do you have hosted with them?

You might want to post more details so we don't see this as spam.

fsws said:
You mean there actually was a designer?

If the a was a the then maybe. He is the designer. He was just stating that the poor design was because he is not a professional designer.

Back