• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Christmas Present?

Mikki00

Just a lil' curiousity, I want to know who want what in christmas. Like what is your wish list? Maybe I can get them for you (yea....right) :snowchris

You people are soo greedy. Well money it is! Expect your money be deliver on the day of Christmas, and if the police came knocking at your door. DO NOT. Note. DO NOT TELL THEM IT WAS FROM ME. hehe :D

Just stuff small, unmarked bills in a brown box and mail it to:

meow
Poste restante
SWEDEN

Thank you! :p

I'll take five big buckets of money at my front door on christmas day [no taxes:D] . Send it to:

HTML-Guru
123 That street over there --->
<--- That state over there 10001

ROTFLMAO

Oooo, with 5 buckets you can swim in it. Like Scrooge. :)

Then I (disguised) come tip-toeing and hiss in your ear: "I am the spirit of Christmases to come. Look here at poor meow's tail that grew all bold from lack of vitamin C because fruit is very expensive up there in the North and you kept all the dough to yourself!" ogre2

Now now.... we mustn't be greedy....;)

I'll just take a brand-new laptop... top of the line of course. :D

if father christmas is real then when i go down stairs on christmas morning I will find him with a communication/telecoms uniform on fitting a t1 connection for free and with lifetime free connection if that dosent happen then a new mobile phone or whatever.

I would like 3 computer systems:

All three would have the following:

- 1GHZ AMD Athlon/T-Bird
- 1GB Ram
- 100GB Hard Drive
- 52X Cd-Rom
- 16x10x40 CD-RW
- All SCSI
- Running Windows 2000 Server Pro

Last edited:
WOW! Lo_Ok at all those greedy people. Is money money is all you can think about? Where is your spirit of Christmas? Isn't it suppose to be giving than taking? Shame...Shamme! You all dissapointed me soo. Especially *clear throat* anarchistvi. A billion dollar? Even with counterfeit money there wouldn't be enough to make for you. :p All of you go to your room right now and think of what you did.
:biggrin2:

Back