• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Christmas Present?

beside that Phrozen. I'm talking about think all the bad and greedy thing they did. And don't be smiling while thinking about them either! That's not how people learn their lesson. (If only my mom could see me now, I sounded just like her) :p

being greedy, forget about the spirit of christmas. They must not ask me for those thing on Christmas. They must give them to me, that what the spirit of chrismast is all about. Learn to GIVE. :D

I give all the money I get, so aint nothing wrong with me being greedy. So what if people are greedy, greed is good. It helps keep the market flowing.

I want (mom already bought it :biggrin2: ) a AIWA 265 watt Dolby 5.1 Digital Surround Sound home theater system for my room, and a WEGA tv, anything over 27" is good :D.

To phrozen-giving is tiring that why it's time for me to take now. :D And meow, I never knew you were the spirit of christmas. WOW! No wonder you lo_ok familiar. I know I seen you somewhere b4. hehe :p

Back