• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Chinese way of making fermented beancurd!!!

allanh

Bankai
NLC
I just read an article on how some of the people in China makes beancurd.
Note that the original article is in Chinese and I have translated with Babelfish so some of the grammar may be a bit off:)

p.s. if you are having your lunch or dinner now, stop before start reading :D

==============

Mainland Shenzhen strong-smelling fermented beancurd... Haven't tried before? Congratulation !

You knew how the mainland Shenzhen strong-smelling fermented beancurd are made? Strong-smelling fermented beancurd mixed with bowel movement, where is the justice?

Also dares to eat the strong-smelling fermented beancurd? I have never imagined that in order to make the strong-smelling fermented beancurd, some Chinese manufacturers put the smelliest bowel movement inside... ... ...

Read the Shenzhen first scene strong-smelling fermented beancurd report? The disgusting process! ! ! No wonder I have to make a detour around the factory everyday, so disgusting!

God, they claim what they added is with seafood soup! (Don't you throw up in front of the computer) The well-known "strong-smelling fermented beancurd", this time might really become really "notorious".

It is reported, the Shenzhen more than 10 strong-smelling fermented beancurd factories, in order to increase the fetid odor of the beancurd, uses excrement as the sauce.

One fermented beancurd worker to confess:

"Every time I have bowel movement in the feeding trough,instead of the toilet bowel. This is treasure! After the bowel movement is mixed with water, I will put the bean curd in inside soaks 23 days. This will give the beancurd wonderful smell. Otherwise, it would take a long long time for the bean curd under the natural state ."

"I also had to make money. Many people like eating my strong-smelling fermented beancurd . Very smelly, very tasty. Really was to blame? Completes the bean curd also must use the cloth to wrap securely buries in the dunghill."

3 inspectors vomited on the scene. The bowel movement to make "the food additive", is shocking, but also tells a behind-the-scene in Chinese foodmaking.

===================================

I have attached the original article (traditional Chinese)

Attachments

• beancurd.zip
    3.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
beancurd is called tofu in china which is made of soyabean milk which has a good amount of nutrient liked by every chinese person.
Buy food in china from good shop , there maybe some people want to make quick money can sell bad food.

beancurd is called tofu in china which is made of soyabean milk which has a good amount of nutrient liked by every chinese person.
Buy food in china from good shop , there maybe some people want to make quick money can sell bad food.
Yes I like beancurd too... but they're talking about the smelly beancurd.

This stuff is actually really good. It smells disgusting and all but its really good as a side dish, not main. Good with beer too :p.

And food in China is a must have...it's soooooo good.

And yea, I'm Chinese.

[DWH]Tang;868893 said:
This stuff is actually really good. It smells disgusting and all but its really good as a side dish, not main. Good with beer too :p.
I've never eaten smelly beancurd before, and this thread is making me avoid it. :p

lol.... real fermented beancurd is nice, but some Chinese factories turned it into something out-of-this-world :p

Back