• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Check out my blog design please

th13rteen

Hey guys,

Please take a look at www.webrampage.com. That's my blog. I changed the name and design. I would love some feedback on the design, logo, content, etc. Like if you would read it or not.

Thank you. I appreciate it!

Well, it's a premium template. I've seen it before, all you done was change the logo.

Ahh no. You can go check the template. I modified it (CSS, colors, etc).

I asked for reviews man.

It's still a template, you even have the link to the template site in the bottom right.

As for your, *ahem* review. It's all right, but the light coloring kind of offsets it all. If I had a normal monitor (and not having my computer hooked to my TV) the black, green and milk colors may clash.

Last edited:
If it's a slightly modified template, not much to review.

The colours looked OK on my screen. But I see Iyeru's point - on different settings, these may clash very badly.

The content wasn't bad, mostly stuff that I personally already know about, but there's some good pointers in there. One problem I did notice is that you're presenting this as a kind of guide to marketing/web sites/domains etc. So you want to show some degree of professionalism, I presume.

Writing stuff like "Funny ----" and "If you don't like this blog then you're fat and ugly!" might not really help your cause.

Back