• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheap Reseller Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, I'm interested in purchasing a reseller for a few projects I'm going to be starting shortly.

I don't have much $$ as of yet, as my paypal had a claim against it from someone I truely don't know, and they managed to get my last lot of cash out of me.

I'm still in need of a reseller however nothing to big, nothing to small probably around:

5gig disk space
10gig bandwidth (More would be good)
Unlimited mysql/emails ect.
Whm/Cpanel

Please quote me on this, thanks.

Having msn messenger as a host would help me out a fair bit to, or a mobile thanks.

Hello, Divinity Host.net is your way to a reliable service and support.

I can offer you,
Storage: 5gb
Bandwidth: 100gb
Features: Unmetered
(Unlimited mysql/emails ect.)
Cpanel 10
Fantasico
WHM
99.9% Uptime

Price: $15.00 per month

Payable by:
Paypal

PM/Contact me if your interested
Divinity Host.net

DomainCrave
MMM.. That's Good Hosting

The package I have listed below will be perfect for your hosting request.

Corporate Package
+ 5,000Mb Webspace
+ 100Gb Bandwidth
+ Unlimited Features
+ Top Notch Support Base
+ 98% Uptime Guarentee
+ cPanel/WHM/Fantastico
$15.95/Monthly
More Packages
Order Now

** Custom Packages are available on request please contact us for more information.
** We accept Paypal, CreditCard, and Money Order.

Want to Contact Us?
http://DomainCrave.net/support.htm

Thank you for your interest in our company,

5GBs Space
150GBs Bandwidth
WHM / cPanel / Fantastico DeLuxe
No limits on anything else, such as databases, emails, accounts, domains, etc
Priority support via support ticket center.
I also have MSN, and I'm on most of the time.

We run the latest:
- PHP 5.2.0
- MySQL 5.0.27
On a very powerful server,
- 2x Athlon 64 4400+
- 12 GBs RAM
- 100mb/s unmetered uplink
- CentOS 4 Linux

$15/m via paypal

You can contact me on msn (starcraftmazter@gmail.com) if you're interested, or Pm me, if I'm offline.

Hello Sargia,

Deise-Host.Com would be happy to do a custom plan to suit your needs.
Please contact me now on MSN - dan @ danriordan.info to discuss this further.

The exact plan you listed for around $8 USD per month or we can discuss another plan for you to suit your requirements.

You can view our plans also by visiting our website - http://www.deise-host.com

Support via Ticketing, E-mail, MSN, Forums and 24 hour Telephone Support.

Regards,
Dan.

Hi all, I'm interested in purchasing a reseller for a few projects I'm going to be starting shortly.

I don't have much $$ as of yet, as my paypal had a claim against it from someone I truely don't know, and they managed to get my last lot of cash out of me.

I'm still in need of a reseller however nothing to big, nothing to small probably around:

5gig disk space
10gig bandwidth (More would be good)
Unlimited mysql/emails ect.
Whm/Cpanel

Please quote me on this, thanks.

Having msn messenger as a host would help me out a fair bit to, or a mobile thanks.

Make sure you write up a review after you have had experience with their billing/tech/services for a month or two.

I love it when hosts do that. Make an announcement about getting the OP but none the less best of luck to you.

LOL why not tell that before?? I can make announcements too that this client is hosted by us :lol: , anyone care to listen and believe?
But at stars site it says " Coming Very Soon..." under Resellers Section so good luck Sargia hoping you write a review soon.

Anyways as long as client doesnt confirm,i feel he is still not hosted so here is my offer.

Modifed version of Business Reseller
http://www.a1whs.com/literesellerhosting.php :

5 Gig Space 60 Gig Bw , Price : 14.99$ only.
RvSkins+Fantastico + WHM :).
MSN,Yahoo all mentioned on site.

Since this is custom offer you will need to contact me so i can provide you link.

PS: If client confirms he got hosting above offer is nullified for the OP but valid for others though :)
Cheers

Last edited:
At ShellCentral.net we can provide the service you are looking for. We are currently running a 25% off special which lasts for the life of the account. We believe the following account will fit your needs.:

COUPON CODE: 25%off1206

Reseller Packages »

Beginner Reseller Account
Domains: UNLIMITED
Emails: Unlimited
Quota: 2GB
Transfer: 15GB
Price: WAS $5.50/mo NOW $4.12
Click Here To Order The Beginner Reseller Account

I love it when hosts do that. Make an announcement about getting the OP but none the less best of luck to you.

Well I only do it, because a lot of others seem to.

Personally, I don't like wasting my time writing and posting a reply when the user already has hosting, I thought that would be the shared feeling of most hosts.

& If anyone has a problem with him posting it then I'll do it instead.

I'm now officialy hosted with LiWay.com.

Fixed?

Our Plus Plan with 2nd and 3rd Month of FREE Hosting, Money Back Guarantee and No Setup Fee at $35/Mon ($29.95/Mon if paid by yearly) will suit you,

Disk Space - 5,000 MB
Bandwidth - 80 GB

Services - 24 x 7 Support (Trouble Ticket, Chat & Toll Free Phone), 99.95% Uptime, Duel Dell Xeon Servers, Daily Backups, Advanced Security System, Automated Signups, Monthly Billing, Multi-Language Support, Affiliate Program, Customer Control Panels.

Linux Server Features - MS FrontPage, Crontab Support, Server-Side Imagemap, Throttle Resources, PHP 4, Perl 5, CGI-BIN, Server Side Includes, Zend Optimizer, Image Magick.

Windows Server Features - ASP.NET 2.0, Cold Fusion 7, ASP Standard, PHP 4, Perl 5, CGI-BIN, MS FrontPage, Server-Side Imagemap, ASPSecured (Free Version), Server Side Includes, Zend Optimizer, Image Magick, Website Backup Tool.

Check out our other features, 30 Easy Application Collection and Deluxe Bonus Package worth of $210 @ Plus Plan

If interested send PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back