• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Cheap Reseller/Business Hosting wanted!

Hi everybody. I just seen so many offer here.

First time I just want to order a small reseller to host my clients, but now I want to open a hosting company with Master Reseller or even Alpha Reseller with unlimited hosting account (or reseller account with Alpha Reseller)

If Master Reseller: Money Back required 30 days no-question (because I must test it before)
Price from 6-8$/mon. Pay directly via paypal 12 months
Webspace starts from 20Gb-30Gb.

If Alpha Reseller: Money Back required 45 days no-question (test before)
Price from 9-10$/mon. Pay directly via paypal 12 months.
Webspace starts from 20-30Gb.

And What about if I buy a new Ips?

I'll build a new team to release a hosting company, because that, so important with uptime, direct-support from our team to your hosting company.
Thank you and wait more offers.

P/s: When we done with my clients, we can purchase upgrade to next plans to make more available slots for new clients. :)

Your budget is too for master/alpha reseller. If you want to get fast non oversold service and fast support please increase your budget.

Your budget is too for master/alpha reseller. If you want to get fast non oversold service and fast support please increase your budget.

This is because we starts a new hosting website.

If we have more than clients, we sure we can add more for upgrade to next plan. :fangel:

Good afternoon!

To edit my initial post: We would be able to supply the 20GB Storage as you asked at $10.00 a month presuming you pay for the 12 months in advance as mentioned above. This would be with cPanel and Unlimited e-mails, subdomains, etc.

BigScoots offers unlimited IPs free of charge on any of our services providing you provide reasoning for requiring them.

Contact me via our livechat to discuss the details as our current offers do not include this promotion.

You can find us at: www.bigscoots.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:
Good afternoon!

To edit my initial post: We would be able to supply the 20GB Storage as you asked at $10.00 a month presuming you pay for the 12 months in advance as mentioned above. This would be with cPanel and Unlimited e-mails, subdomains, etc.

BigScoots offers unlimited IPs free of charge on any of our services providing you provide reasoning for requiring them.

Contact me via our livechat to discuss the details as our current offers do not include this promotion.

You can find us at: www.bigscoots.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Do you offer a master reseller? I just see some vps packages at your site. I must reconfirm with our team about your offer. Really want to long time together.

If we have news, we 'll contact you as soon as PM.

No, but you don't see many cheap/inexpensive cPanel resellers either.

Our team is looking for a best first, but cheap is need discuss more than. Open a web hosting company need best cheap, also so many offers we're planning to share to everybody.

vixka,

You are looking very cheap master reseller. Please mind it you will get what you for. You should looking quality not cheap. If you increase your budget 15-20 you will get a good offer.

vixka,

You are looking very cheap master reseller. Please mind it you will get what you for. You should looking quality not cheap. If you increase your budget 15-20 you will get a good offer.

Thank you for your prefer. This time I must choose one from these hosting providers. So hard! But I'm be careful to take one.

Also, your reseller packages is so awesome, just I don't have enough budget to up. :angel:

:-: CrocWeb :-: Litespeed | cPanel/WHM | Softaculous | R1Soft | FFmpeg @ $6.95/mo/mo

Hello Vixca, if you are still looking for a reliable reseller host please consider our following plan:

»»»»»»»»
R1 Croc
»»»»»»»»

Unlimited Accounts & Features

» RAID Protected Storage: 20 GB
» Premium Data Transfer: 200 GB
» Latest cPanel/WHM with Softaculous - LiteSpeed Web Server - RVSiteBuilder Pro - R1Soft CDP Backups
» 24/7 Technical Support - 60 Day Money Back Guarantee - 99.99% Uptime Guarantee

Starting at $6.95/Month including Free & Instant Setup!
More Info l Order Now

Hello Vixca, if you are still looking for a reliable reseller host please consider our following plan:

» RAID Protected Storage: 20 GB
» Premium Data Transfer: 200 GB

Starting at $6.95/Month including Free & Instant Setup!

This sound is great. But I check on your site price was more than. Can you make promotion for just me order? 60 money-back is nice. I want to test your services well.

But your TOS said you can't refund via paypal. Is it right?

Last edited:
This sound is great. But I check on your site price was more than. Can you make promotion for just me order?
Yes, if you are paying monthly it will cost $9.95/mo but please come on our live sales chat and discuss your budget with us. We might be able to give you a special discount.

60 money-back is nice. I want to test your services well. But your TOS said you can't refund via paypal. Is it right?
If you are not satisfied with our services within 60 days you may request a refund with no questions asked. We can and will refund your money back via Paypal.

If you have not completely made up you mind yet, my we suggest using our Reseller in the Cloud's!

Master Reseller hosting allows you to offer both shared & reseller accounts to your valued customers. Bringing them individual WHM & cPanel accounts, while bringing you root access features, just on a shared environment. With the Master Reseller control panel, a reseller can resell full WHM accounts, control the reseller quotas, assign private name servers, suspend, unsuspend, as well as terminate resellers. WHMPHP provides optional WHMCS integration for the users of WHMCS billing system to automate the creation of reseller accounts using WHMCS. With our Master Reseller Panel, selling resellers was never easier!

VALUE RESELLER ACCOUNT

* 37,888Mb Server Space
* 37,880Mb Transfer/Bandwidth
* WHM cPanel Access
* Master cPanel Access
* Unlimited Domains Hosted
* PHP/Perl/CGI
* Upgradeable at any time/point
* 90 Day Money Back Guarantee

99.9% Uptime Guaranteed by our SLA cPanel, WHM, and Softacalous
1Gbps Burst Server Ports & 10Gbps Switch Master Reseller application within WHM SonicWall Premium Hardware DDoS Protection Unlimited Clients & Resellers! 6 Failover BGP-Powered Networks Intel i7 Core (8 CPU/node) Blades

We strive to build partnerships and bring success to your business with no hidden charges or fees.

All Plans Include:
CORE Client Portal, WHM Control Panel, cPanel Control Panel, Backups, Free Setup, Addon / Parked Domains, Fast, Friendly Support, Sub Domains, Referrer Logs, Error Logs, FTP Accounts, MySQL Databases, CGI, PHP5, Perl, Python, Cron, GD2, Imagemagick, Softacalous Script Autoinstaller, Hotlink protection, Instant blog, forums, portals, phpnuke, URL Redirect, File Manager, PW Protect directories, phpMyAdmin, AWStats, Webalizer, Raw Log Manager, POP3/IMAP/SMTP, Webmail, Auto Responders/Mail Forwarding, Mailing Lists, Catchalls/Email Alias, Spam Assasin, Private SSL allowed, Dedicated IP allowed, osCommerce, ZenCart Cube Cart

1 Month Price - $6.47 USD
3 Month Price - $5.79 USD
6 Month Price - $5.15 USD
12 Month Price - $4.50 USD

PURCHASE ACCOUNT NOW!

Immediate 30 Day Refund for any reason!

Thanks!

use this kvchosting coupon

Code: resvps10
Cycles: 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 2 years and 3 years
Product: Reseller K & VPS K
Discount 10%

Code: resvps15
Product: Reseller v & VPS v
Discount 15%

Code: resvps20
Product: Reseller c & VPS c
Discount 20%

Thank you for all of you. I done. But this topic is so useful. I'll contact someone from this thread to begin partners soon.

I can offer you (see Below) This is just $75 a year! All you have to do is use the code "ReFeb11". That gets you the whole year for $75. We have reliable servers, that have little to no downtime each month. Go to judhost[dot]com/clientarea and check out.

Space: 20GB

Bandwidth: 40000GB

FTP Accounts: Unlimited

Databases:Unlimited

Subdomains: Unlimited

Addon Domains: Unlimited

I can offer you cheap $6 a month hosting. judhost[dot]com/clientarea

Space: 10GB

Bandwidth: 10000GB

FTP Accounts: Unlimited

Databases:Unlimited

Subdomains: Unlimited