• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cheap hosting with shh

Whats SHH Access, i might be able to set up a free server with that in return with ads if you tell me what it is

I would be surprised if anyone offered you hosting with shell for just $7.50.

You should look for a VPS if you require that sort of access with that sort of budget.

I would be surprised if anyone offered you hosting with shell for just $7.50.

You should look for a VPS if you require that sort of access with that sort of budget.
I cannot afford a VPS.

This is the only option.

Thanks for replying with your discourage, it tops my disappointment list :p

Rob

well rob,

getting shell is really hard to get unless you own the VPS/didi yourself.

I mean its like they are giving you the key to the door of there house.

well rob,

getting shell is really hard to get unless you own the VPS/didi yourself.

I mean its like they are giving you the key to the door of there house.
The only diffence is that i dont know how to hack and i dont intend to learn how to either. I want it for constructive purposes, not destructive purposes.

acoole, POSTIVE rep added for that link. I will email that guy ASAP.

Rob

Edit: Still post your offers just in case the request falls though

Last edited:
First off it's SSH not SHH.
Secondly, no host in their right mind will give you this for 7.99 /mo let alone for free. If they do they are either crazy, don't care about their server or just don't have a clue.
To get SSH alone you are looking at at leat $10/mo just for the SSH.

robert allen,

Here is the offer I have for you:

3GB Storage
50GB Bandwidth
64MB Guaranteed RAM with 128MB Burstable RAM
1 Dedicated IP
CentOS, Fedora, and Debian Operating Systems
24/7 Email Support
Server located in Atlanta, GA.
$5.99/month

If you wish to order, please contact me by PM, email daniel@konker.net, or contact us by AIM screename konker05.

robert allen,

Here is the offer I have for you:

3GB Storage
50GB Bandwidth
64MB Guaranteed RAM with 128MB Burstable RAM
1 Dedicated IP
CentOS, Fedora, and Debian Operating Systems
24/7 Email Support
Server located in Atlanta, GA.
$5.99/month

If you wish to order, please contact me by PM, email daniel@konker.net, or contact us by AIM screename konker05.
email sent.

I think this is mini's hosting site: http://---------.com/

Edit: it has been filtered, what a surprise...

If it is, then i do know him, but i did nothing wrong when i did know him. and i know for a fact that he cannot justify his comments.

I am honestly not sure who mini is, i am just guessing.

Rob

Hello,

I can justify my comments.

Rob was with one of my reseller clients. There was something wrong with his cPanel. Instead of going to his reseller to get support (we would give the reseller support), he emailed us directly. We replied with what the exact problem was but then we realised that he wasn't a client of ours, so we asked him if he was a client of ours, and if he was then that he should use his email address that was registered with us. He replied that he was 'forced' to fix the problems himself due to bad support.

A few months later that reseller was on a server which we had nearly moved all accounts from and there were only a few accounts left. Due to a MySQL crash all MySQL data was lost. Now, I don't remember if Robert said this to me directly or said this via his reseller. But anyhow, he threatened to make a bad reputation of my webhosting company, which I don't think he ever did.

Sure the dataloss was our fault, and we now have daily backups to prevent this from happening again, however threatening us was not neccersary and we certainly did not appreciate it.

Mini

Back