• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cheap hosting pref cpanal & fantastico

nix

Setting up a site for a small charity I'm involved with (preservation of a local cemetery) and I want a host with no ads, so willing to pay (but they don't have that much money)

domain hosting (getting a domain name)
200m space & 3G per month - plus upgrade options should the site prove really popular.
cpanel & fantastico would be good (at least cpanel so can have web stats etc easily) - Probably going to use Mambo
A couple of Parked domains (allows the full society name plus abbreviations)

Cheaper the better, though uptime is important.

Advice from other members on where to look (either in the forum or PM) is good too

Hi There

100% Free Offer

If you are looking for quality ,then NevaCious can fit all your hosting needs

We would like to offer you :

200 MB space
3 GB traffic (FUP)*
FREE OF CHARGE FOR CHARITY

NO advertisings!

The Best Value For Money!
Nevacious offers high quality products, as for this our price range can be higher than our competitors!. So don't go for cheap with one of the overselling hosts , go for QUALITY! A review about us can be found HERE

All our accounts come with :
-Directadmin
-Unlimited SQL Databases
-Unlimited Mail
-Unlimited FTP accounts
And much more...

Our servers have a current uptime of over 70 DAYS!
We guarantee a 99.99% server uptime,if we fail you can ask a refund!
This because NevaCious has a UNIQUE Permanent money-back guarantee!.

Order now: sales@nevacious.com (as this is a custom plan).

As this website is for a charity org,NevaCious is willing to offer you the hosting for free, this because we think we should do something for charity free of charge!

Any questions? :
Support : Info@nevacious.com
Sales : Sales@nevacious.com
Management : Danny@nevacious.com

Have a great day
Danny
http://NevaCious.com
«You Can See when it's NevaCious.»

* Extra traffic free of charge (based on a fair use policy)

Last edited:
Hello how are you doing today?
After reading your request we have found that we can offer you what you seek. With STARC Hosting, Inc you know that you are not only getting a great deal but more options that you can use. Like our Skip-A-Payment Plan or paying with one of our 6 payment choices. We accept PayPal, E-Gold, StormPay, MoneyBookers, Check/Money Order and credit cards.

500 MB Space
25 GB Bandwidth
One Free IP
Unlimited Features
Host Unlimited Domains
cPanel 10
99.5% Uptime

Price: $2.00/month

Website Link: http://www.starcinc.com
Order Link: http://www.starcinc.com/billing/order.php
Forums Link: http://www.starcinc.com/forums/

Hello,
I can offer you the following custom package:

Overview
- 250 MB Space
- 5 GB Bandwidth
- $12 per Year

Included Features
- Direct Admin Control Panel
- Unlimited SQL Databases
- Unlimited FTP Accounts
- Unlimited POP3 Email Accounts
- Much, Much, More!

This is a custom plan so if you are interested, please email sales@elite-webhost.net

If you need any information or help of any kind feel free to contact us.

Sales: sales@elite-webhost.net
Support: support@elite-webhost.net

--
Best Regards,
Josh Shrader

Last edited:
Hello nix,

Id like to offer you this following package, im sure you will agree the price is unbetable, for the quality your recive and the helpfullness of our staff.

1GB of Disk Space
5GB of Transfer
Cpanel+Fantastico
Unlimited FTP accounts
Unlimited Databases
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Parked Domains
Unlimited Addon Domains
Free Setup
Only $10.99/year

if you need a domian they cost 10.99 as well.

If you have any questions please contact me at the following contacts (please note this is my private contact locations)

AIM - Raptorservers or ServeFast 1
MSN - army_dude_for_life@hotmail.com
Email - digitalhosting@gmail.com

payment via Paypal using Debit, Credit Card

Hi nix,

TJR Networks can offer you 250MB of space and 10GB transfer per month for US$29.99 annually (Please note that if you order before September 2 and enter the promo code 'fws05' you will automatically recieve a 20% discount, bringing the price down to $23.99 for your first year).

Our packages include PHP and mySQL support, CPanel with RVSkins, Fantastico, Spam Assassin and more. All of our hosting plans now include a 99.9% uptime guarantee and a 15 day no questions asked money back guarantee.

If you have any queries about this offer, please feel free to contact us via PM, email or post a message in the 'Pre-Sales Questions' section of our support forums. :)

WW-Hosting said:
Thats very nice of you Danny! :)

--
Best Regards,
Josh Shrader

It's only because I have been a member of a charity org. ,and I know how hard they need their funds .. :)

Last edited:
You are offering the same thing Josh. When the OP asks about cPanel and Fantastico, he would know cPanel (not a general control panel). And in shared hosting environment, I dont see any host charges for control panel, even it's DirectAdmin, cPanel, Helm, Plesk... or any kind of control panel

No, I dont mean hes giving direct admin for free. He is going to host that charity for free.

--
Best Regards,
Josh Shrader

Oh, I see the updates :) that's a different story. However, in another thread, he's offering DA for someone need cPanel / WHM? :)

Anyway, it's just my idea, when offering something, it should be focus on the OP requirements, right?

have a nice weekend ;)

nix, if you can contact me with some information about our organization ill be willing to offer you the plan i posted early for free.

Back